An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    before the window
    hanging lamps may be on
    autumn morning
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Delete the canned heat
    frigid water pours on spoiled clay
    broken down aqua tank
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    wear a black turtleneck
    while drawing
    cloudy weekday
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    edited November 2015
    move
    towards the next few hours
    cafe white noise
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    cigarette smoke
    doesn’t include wheels for his shoes
    cloudy autumn
    edited November 2015
    a baby on the grass
    holding the wind
    autumn afternoon
    edited November 2015
    the mutt’s wagging tail
    the “House of the Rising Sun”
    autumn Saturday
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    `Rearviewmirror reflects
    It's egg rolling thick and heavy
    A tribute plays tonight

http://www.pjtribute.com/shows
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    no rush after she
    turns the “Closed” sign
    autumn evening
    edited November 2015
    it came between them
    and let her talk
    grey Saturday
    nature or
    external wind
    leaves fall
    the bike is turned
    to make ice cream
    leaves fall here or there
    behind the fog
    disclose the trees
    autumn rain
    red leaves, lost keys,
    late for work
    Veterans’ Day
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    He's so far away
    so far away forever
    Wonder how he is?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    the words and pen,
    but the mural is over there
    look up and up
    your poems,
    your worst drawing
    falling leaves
    edited November 2015
    the strength of the day
    before the day of grief
    weightlifter
    lights outside
    apartment lobby doors
    hair bling
    leaves fall again
    a good friend’s advice
    over coffee
    edited November 2015
    pre-dusk thoughts remove
    knowing from creating
    autumn chill
    her money
    lost and found
    took her past a police barricade
    body heat
    doesn’t affect my ring’s design
    metro delay
    at a stop light
    evening traffic refills
    racing red and green
    a walking dream
    is like a sleeping dream
    true is truth
    apartment kitchens
    behind big windows
    search results for coffee
    bright wind shakes remaining leaves
    I brush my sight with beauty
    backwards name
    in a window reflects
    north, south, east, west seasons
    pre-holiday weekend
    cash and caffeine exchanged
    with their updates
    the branches
    lean away from the sidewalk
    protecting the street