Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,246
    this game is pretty frustrating. 2 INT's in the red zone, going for it on 4th and long twice and missing (no trust in our kicker). Least the defense looks great again.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

this game is pretty frustrating. 2 INT's in the red zone, going for it on 4th and long twice and missing (no trust in our kicker). Least the defense looks great again.

our defense is pretty awesome!

and our running game showed up
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,283
    i should have known once Fixer had a drunken tirade on here last night the Eagles were a lock today.

needed a win and got it. still some of the same issues of dropped passes and shitty kicking but overall some good signs. still not sure I trust Bradford. And am I wrong to think Ryan Mathews is better suited for this team than Murray?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,464
    pjhawks said:

i should have known once Fixer had a drunken tirade on here last night the Eagles were a lock today.

needed a win and got it. still some of the same issues of dropped passes and shitty kicking but overall some good signs. still not sure I trust Bradford. And am I wrong to think Ryan Mathews is better suited for this team than Murray?

yeah that guy is the worst.

i look at yesterday as another step in the right direction. they put up 39, but that could have easily been 50 or more. bradford looked good minus the couple picks, which sounds weird to say. i agree with you on the murray comment. good move by chip still signing him even though they got murray as well.

really like our defense. cox is a monster.

i don't know how the giants let that putrid san fran offense score 27 on them last night. gives me some hope for next week and beyond. go birds.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer said:

I can't believe they traded Foles for Bradford.

chip threw in a second round pick too. good times!

texas won today. disappointing. gotta get rid of this clown. usc losing to chris peterson and uw could open up the usc spot (esp after his drunken mess pre-season fixer style comments). we can only hope.

chip is now legally allowed to get married. i will be really happy for him once he ties the balloon knot (gross)...I just hope it's not in the delaware valley.

bye chip. you suck. always have sucked. always will suck. leave
    i wonder where andy reid will be coaching next year? just saying...

also in regards to worst draft pick, taking a 27 year old fireman takes the cake

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    YAY
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited October 2015

The Fixer said:

texas won today. disappointing. gotta get rid of this clown. usc losing to chris peterson and uw could open up the usc spot (esp after his drunken mess pre-season fixer style comments). we can only hope.

chip is now legally allowed to get married. i will be really happy for him once he ties the balloon knot (gross)...I just hope it's not in the delaware valley.

also in regards to worst draft pick, taking a 27 year old fireman takes the cake

Watkins was a nut job for sure. might be worst pick anyone has ever made.

as for Reid he will be back in KC. they've had a brutal schedule so far. Charles injury yesterday looked terrible too.

good to see you back talking shit after Chip wins one game though. funny how quiet you are after losses.
    Post edited by pjhawks on
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    This thread was awfully quiet for a month or so
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    edited October 2015
    Missed the game yesterday (on a plane) but glad see Birds win & to sorry the 49ers could not help and drop those stank ass Giants. Damn....Niners suck, this is doing to hurt for another bunch of years.

Fixer that was some funny ass drunken shit. (Will call it your Sark post) I am a USC honk but still believe Agholor is going to be good. Last season made everyone unrealistic for 1st year wideouts. He will come on as the season progresses.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Cox should get defensive player of the week
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    pjhawks said:

The Fixer said:

Watkins was a nut job for sure. might be worst pick anyone has ever made.

as for Reid he will be back in KC. they've had a brutal schedule so far. Charles injury yesterday looked terrible too.

good to see you back talking shit after Chip wins one game though. funny how quiet you are after losses.
    Hey I was here all week last week too after a loss, fella.

And you know as well as I do if Reid was having any level of success out there that dude wouldn't shut up about it. I seem to remember him wanting to bet his life savings or something moronic like that over it a couple years ago.....that loss yesterday was just horrific for the Chefs though. 10 pt favorite, at home against one of the worst teams in the league missing their best wideout....and they blow a 14 pt lead in the 4th quarter. Yikes. And I'm extra pissy because I took them as my survivor pick. Doh. Should've known Reid would screw me over. Haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    pjhawks said:
    As I stated yesterday I think USC goes balls to the wall and offers $15,000,000 to someone if that is what it takes.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I wonder what next year's rumor will be.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Temple!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Temple!
    Matt Rhule might be winning one season too early to end up at Penn State.
  • Options
    I wish that Temple game wasn't on Halloween or I would've tried to go. Sold out but no time announced. Could Temple be the Saturday night game of the week on ABC?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

Temple!
    Matt Rhule might be winning one season too early to end up at Penn State.
    The Temple coaches that move along do not have a good track record.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    cox-- defensive player of the week. nice to see him getting the recognition he deserves.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831
    What sucks is this whole defensive line is gonna go to waste...
  • Options

you think? they win monday and they're in first. parity runs rampant in this league. never know what can happen...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831

you think? they win monday and they're in first. parity runs rampant in this league. never know what can happen...
    You're way too optimistic - first, as a Philadelphian - because this team hasn't proven anything to show that even if they got "hot" what that would mean in meaningful games, ala the playoffs.

It's like being the smartest kid on the short bus then being thrown into AP courses. Roll their way to a stout 9-7 record then get blown out by Arizona in the playoffs? What's that proving to me?

It just seems like not all phases are going to click, and this d-line is going to peak before the rest of this team legitimately gets its shit together. And somehow Billy fucking Davis will be here for however long Chip is here.
  • Options

You're way too optimistic - first, as a Philadelphian - because this team hasn't proven anything to show that even if they got "hot" what that would mean in meaningful games, ala the playoffs.

It's like being the smartest kid on the short bus then being thrown into AP courses. Roll their way to a stout 9-7 record then get blown out by Arizona in the playoffs? What's that proving to me?

It just seems like not all phases are going to click, and this d-line is going to peak before the rest of this team legitimately gets its shit together. And somehow Billy fucking Davis will be here for however long Chip is here.
    well we will see. I thought 10-6 was about right for this team and I still think that can happen with their schedule. 9-7 may be more realistic though. wasn't thinking sb or anything.

my point about parity is it's a long season and things tend to change on a week by week basis. I think it's kind of like baseball where a team can get hot down the stretch and go on a run under the right circumstances and matchups...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The last team in has had some success in the playoffs.

Huge if Prince is out for this game.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    "I hope someday to be like Coach [Tom] Coughlin..."
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,546
    JK_Livin said:

Out 3-4 weeks
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

JK_Livin said:

Out 3-4 weeks
    is odel gonna play?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,546
    edited October 2015

igotid88 said:

JK_Livin said:

Out 3-4 weeks
    is odel gonna play?
    I think it's going to be a last minute call. He and Randle didn't practice today.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

"I hope someday to be like Coach [Tom] Coughlin..."

Bueller? Lol. I make myself laugh
  • Options

igotid88 said:

JK_Livin said:

Out 3-4 weeks
    is odel gonna play?
    He's playing. Jpp should be playing to. I could give a fuck about his hand or their salary cap