Options

Global Citizen GA Ideas to get Close to Stage

13»

Comments

• Options
    deadendp said:

You place a wee child on your shoulders with a sign that says, "Ed, may I please have a tambourine?" Boom! Rail AND! a free souvenir.

Make sure to hit the pop-up shop before and while you wait in line, post those finds on eBay to finance the trip you've just made.

Don't hate the player, hate the game
  • Options
    courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Well... we are going to do whatever to get rail. My friend and I like all the bands/musicians playing so it's worth it to us. I also know a couple of people that will be waiting outside the gates for the park to open. Pearl Jam must be worth dying for.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    courtmcc said:

Well... we are going to do whatever to get rail. My friend and I like all the bands/musicians playing so it's worth it to us. I also know a couple of people that will be waiting outside the gates for the park to open. Pearl Jam must be worth dying for.

Good to hear your health issues have subsided so you can que for the rail.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

deadendp said:

You place a wee child on your shoulders with a sign that says, "Ed, may I please have a tambourine?" Boom! Rail AND! a free souvenir.

Make sure to hit the pop-up shop before and while you wait in line, post those finds on eBay to finance the trip you've just made.

Won't be there, but I can hate the player if I wanna.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,872

deadendp said:

Don't hate Triple H. He's what's best for business :smile:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

deadendp said:

Or just don't hate.

:smile:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    dankind said:

deadendp said:

Or just don't hate.

:smile:
    Nicely said, dankind! (I hope you know I was teasing with my comment!)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    badbrains said:

courtmcc said:

Good to hear your health issues have subsided so you can que for the rail.
    www.cluthelee.com