Secret Santa 2014

1161718192022»

Comments

• arms outstretchedarms outstretched topearljamwithlove.com Posts: 91
    armsoutstretched gift to .KG200371

10927876_10206048606794416_2028901421_n.jpg

10928761_10206048606834417_342188109_n.jpg

Awesome so happy it all made it there finally!! I mailed it in November!

And thanks again Dimi for everything!! You Rock!! <3 xo
    21-09-1996 Toronto * 2-08-1998 Barrie * 5-10-2000 Toronto * 28-6-2003 Toronto * 6-10-2004 Ashville * 11-9-2005 Kitchener * 12-9-2005 London * 13-9-2005 Hamilton * 15-09-2005 Montreal * 19-09-2005 Toronto * 9-5-2006 Toronto * 10-5-2006 Toronto * 28-6-2008 Mansfield * 9-8-2008 Ed Montreal * 12-8-2008 Ed Toronto * 21-8-2009 Toronto * 9-7-2011 Ed Santa Barbara * 11-7-2011 Ed Oakland * 7-9-2011 Montreal * 11-9-2011 Toronto * 12-9-2011 Toronto * 14-9-2011 Ottawa * 16-07-13 London * 19-07-13 Wrigley * 11-10-13 Pittsburgh * 12-10-13 Buffalo * 21-10-13 Philly 1 * 22-10-13 Philly 2 * 04-12-13 Vancouver * 06-12-13 Seattle * ALL EUROPE 2014 (I am a lucky girl!!) * Cincy 01-10-14 * STL 03-10-14 * Detroit 16-10-14 * Moline 17-10-14 * NYC/Global Citizen 26-09-15 * Sao Paulo 14-11-15 * Brasilia 17-11-15 * Belo Horizonte 20-11-15 * Rio 22-11-14 * Fort Lauderdale 8-4-16 * Miami 9-4-16 * Quebec 5-5-16 * Ottawa 8-5-16 * Toronto 10-5-16 & 12-5-16 * Telluride 9-7-16 * headed for WRIGLEY!!!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    At what point do I lose faith in getting a SS present, I'm trying really hard not to but......
    from all 132 seacret santa,yours was actually the real problem..there is a replacement package coming to you from another person..cos the first secret santa seems disnt do anything and didnt sent u anything,,is the only person from 132 that didnt reply to any of my emails and ignore me all this time..
    sorry this happened to u..

out of 132 pacge 124 arrived,8 not..i know the reasons of the delay for 6 of them..and probably gonna arrive soon and the last 2 someone else sent a replacement gift..1 of 2 is for you @northerndragon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    At what point do I lose faith in getting a SS present, I'm trying really hard not to but......
    from all 132 seacret santa,yours was actually the real problem..there is a replacement package coming to you from another person..cos the first secret santa seems disnt do anything and didnt sent u anything,,is the only person from 132 that didnt reply to any of my emails and ignore me all this time..
    sorry this happened to u..

out of 132 pacge 124 arrived,8 not..i know the reasons of the delay for 6 of them..and probably gonna arrive soon and the last 2 someone else sent a replacement gift..1 of 2 is for you @northerndragon

A huge thank you to you Dimi and everyone who is helping make up my replacement package, you all rock. Hugs!!!!!!
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • HEXHEX Posts: 221
    It's Xmas time again !! Thanks to my secret santa Woogie !!

A few days ago I received a box with lovely wrapped and very thoughtful gifts from New York: PJ NY shows on cd and dvd, PJ magnet and patches, Mike 'lightning bolt' shirt and buttons, NY Xmas ornament, NY Art calendar, candy & chocolate, 2 Xmas cards - one very special PJ card beautifully made by Kelly, book 'From CBGB to the Roundhouse .. music venues through the years' and a Stagehands shirt from Local One NYC (stagehand union for workers in music, theatre etc.). I used to work as a stagehand with a lot of bands/artists ... visited and know about lots of venues ... love PJ and Art and ... my secret santa did an awesome job in reading my info and picking these great gifts !!
    Thank you so much Dawn, you rock !!!!!

=D> :-*

And thank you Dimi for all your hard work and taking care of everything and all of us !!!!!

qn8jns.jpg

abr1i0.jpg

al2np2.jpg

mvhna8.jpg

2hzlhtk.jpg
  • HEXHEX Posts: 221
    HEX!! I have only just opened the box and am overwhelmed....I may need to spread the love over the next few days leading up to Christmas-I am over the moon!! THANK YOU!!!!! :)

Hope you enjoy(ed) at least some of the gifts. It was a challenge to find more info about you to get ideas for the gifts. It almost felt like stalking you ;) It was so much fun putting the box with gifts for you together (although I did not have enough time). And thank you for the wonderful card you sent me !!
    HEX wrote: »
    It's Xmas time again !! Thanks to my secret santa Woogie !!

A few days ago I received a box with lovely wrapped and very thoughtful gifts from New York: PJ NY shows on cd and dvd, PJ magnet and patches, Mike 'lightning bolt' shirt and buttons, NY Xmas ornament, NY Art calendar, candy & chocolate, 2 Xmas cards - one very special PJ card beautifully made by Kelly, book 'From CBGB to the Roundhouse .. music venues through the years' and a Stagehands shirt from Local One NYC (stagehand union for workers in music, theatre etc.). I used to work as a stagehand with a lot of bands/artists ... visited and know about lots of venues ... love PJ and Art and ... my secret santa did an awesome job in reading my info and picking these great gifts !!
    Thank you so much Dawn, you rock !!!!!

=D> :-*

And thank you Dimi for all your hard work and taking care of everything and all of us !!!!!

qn8jns.jpg

abr1i0.jpg

al2np2.jpg

mvhna8.jpg

2hzlhtk.jpg

Dawn is one of the most sweet persons out there..her gifts are amazing and unique..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    After a very long and stressful week on the road with work and an extra long trip home in a blizzard I stop at the post office to find the best part of my week. A huge thank you to maynardsux(Gerry) for my awesome secret santa gifts. I love everything from the family recipe to the All Encompassing Trip book(this and the setlist made me tear up a little, in a good way). I can't wait to start reading the book and the DVD will give me something to do while stuck in the hotel room during the week. I truly appreciate your willingness and generosity in sharing with me after my unfortunate first pairing. You truly helped make coming home for just 36 hrs totally worth it :) :x
    BeL0YVb.jpg
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    seems we are in last 4..2 are to and from brazil...takes ages to arrive there and from brazil..and another 2 ,one from germany to usa and a replacement usa to usa..hope all works fine in the end
    one arrived yesterday...
    so there is one a replacement was sent..and the 2 from and to brazil...seems the brazilian post office has serious issius
    sorry this happened..ill try to find a solution
  • teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    I hope my person gets their gift, I have read some bad things about the Brazilian mail system. Maybe some day soon it will arrive. I'm holding out hope that it makes it. Thanks for updating Dimi, I check here often to see if it was received.
  • EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,995
    I still never found out if the replacement SS gifts I sent got to their person. Hope so.
  • lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    So, maybe I'm a bit early in my thinking, but since last year was my first year doing SS, I'm just curious about when this year's go 'round will start up...? :blush:
    I gotta start my planning EARLY (especially with GC and SA tour coming up) :grin:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I've learned to be thinking about it sort of year round. Maybe it's just because I enjoy it so much.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    ill do it later this month..in a week or so....already prepare the thread,,just need some time to clear at my email and some dets
  • ill do it later this month..in a week or so....already prepare the thread,,just need some time to clear at my email and some dets

Fuck Santa!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    As soon as I saw that Speedy had posted in this thread, I knew EXACTLY what he'd said. No Secret Santa thread is complete without Speedy's comments! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • As soon as I saw that Speedy had posted in this thread, I knew EXACTLY what he'd said. No Secret Santa thread is complete without Speedy's comments! :lol:

Perverted old bearded man.

"Hey kid, come here and sit on my lap"
    Wanna play with my elf?

Fuck Santa!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited September 2015

"Hey kid, come here and sit on my lap"
    Wanna play with my elf?

I don't know why, but I read that in Carter Pewterschmidt's voice. :rofl:
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Last year was definitely a learning experience. And I'll leave it at that. I'm ready this time.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.