I have no patience for................

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    People that think the left lane is a travel lane. Fuck you people. Move
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I pull up next to them and lay on the horn. Rude but effective.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473

People who are always fucking late.

Ditto. And almost everyone is most of the time. :anguished:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    games
    im an honest person
    i have nothing to hide

as you can see
    im simple as this
    you treat me like shit
    or mess me around
    i do the same
    then i fuck off
    it only takes
    seconds for me to say
    goodbye
    or dislike you
    then after that its
    almost impossible
    to redeem yourself
    as my ex well knows
    unless the game is a sweet
    surprise i have no time for them
    because im no child when
    it comes to friendships
    im serious and respectful
    provided you are fair and moral
  • DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    People who don't read emails all the way through to get all the information and then they keep emailing to ask questions that were already answered . . . in the original email!! :anguished:

Everytime this person emails me, I keep inserting smiley faces instead of a huge middle finger (which is what I really want to do, but can't). Needless to say, my replies are full of smiles :wink:
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

People who don't read emails all the way through to get all the information and then they keep emailing to ask questions that were already answered . . . in the original email!! :anguished:

Everytime this person emails me, I keep inserting smiley faces instead of a huge middle finger (which is what I really want to do, but can't). Needless to say, my replies are full of smiles :wink:

I dealt with this for a long time, but I think I found a pretty good solution for about 90% of these cases.

I know this sounds like your holding a grown-ass person's hand, but try bolding the important parts (key takeaways, if work-related) of your emails that you want your reader to see and remember.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DancedNLaughterDancedNLaughter the 509 Posts: 323
    dankind said:

I dealt with this for a long time, but I think I found a pretty good solution for about 90% of these cases.

I know this sounds like your holding a grown-ass person's hand, but try bolding the important parts (key takeaways, if work-related) of your emails that you want your reader to see and remember.

Good suggestion! I'll try it, thanks!
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
    for people who know shit and dont think i am whom i am well i have family who love me and are who they are too and they suffer too plainly bc people are stupid and presumtuous
    yes im funken real i have feeling and i have no place else to go.... think about it im 1 busy and my parents dont love to raise dirt so stop treating me like it just because im attached to it and scanning for it...of what use would i be if i just was myself got everything i wanted for no good reason...even though i will be myself for now im busy and busy means to suffer it doesnt take brains to work that out if you sit and contemplate...yes i have accute memory when i required to after all if i wasnt me i would not have these momories because it would not be my gene would it!!!
    ok rant over
  • JWPearl said:

momories

:smirk:
    lol memories i am my mums right eye...
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I wonder if PJfan was thinking "mammaries" :whistle:

I have no patience for people who wear those ear-piece things while on the phone and fuck with my mind and focus in thinking they're speaking to me.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    those people who stuff their bag in the overhead bin at the front of the plane and walk to their seat at the back of the plane...I'm usually the one who gets their bag taken away from them because there is no room, and I have to wait until everybody else leaves the plane to get my bag.

This is why I hardly ever fly anymore...they should require passengers to use the overhead bin above their assigned seat.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    RKCNDY said:

those people who stuff their bag in the overhead bin at the front of the plane and walk to their seat at the back of the plane...I'm usually the one who gets their bag taken away from them because there is no room, and I have to wait until everybody else leaves the plane to get my bag.

This is why I hardly ever fly anymore...they should require passengers to use the overhead bin above their assigned seat.

I've always thought that.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    They do, I think. But people take on bags bigger than they should or oddly sized or even just a-holes who put their stuff in the bins so theres not enough space for the other two seats' occupants' bags. I hate that shit. It's actually the worst part of travel for me cuz I'm too short to reach those bins on my own easily so like I'll be struggling to get the stupid bag up and instead of offering to help people will stand there huffing and puffing cuz im in the way.

Fuck people.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    When people try to pass on work just because they don't feel like doing it. DO IT YOURSELF, JERK!!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

I wonder if PJfan was thinking "mammaries" :whistle:

I have no patience for people who wear those ear-piece things while on the phone and fuck with my mind and focus in thinking they're speaking to me.

I can see that side, but I love those things. I try not to think about the fact all this shit is probably giving me brain tumors.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Liars.....omg, I'm in such a bad mood today...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    I definitely see the convenience, but more often than not, I'll say "excuse me?" and then skulk off in embarrassment.

My 85-year-old mom drives with one of those (insert fearful AND agitated emoticons!).
    My first assumption is always that the person is crazy and talking to him or herself. :lol:
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

I definitely see the convenience, but more often than not, I'll say "excuse me?" and then skulk off in embarrassment.

My 85-year-old mom drives with one of those (insert fearful AND agitated emoticons!).

Well I would say, at least she has her hands free. Driving at 85 can be an adventure in itself for some! My better half's 95 year old great uncle drives himself everywhere. I hope I'm still rolling in style at that age.

For thread integrity, people who don't pick up after their dogs. I've got a feeling it's been brought up in this thread but I'm not going to look. Can't be said enough, pick that poo up!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    PJ_Soul said:

My first assumption is always that the person is crazy and talking to him or herself. :lol:

Me, too.
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

When people try to pass on work just because they don't feel like doing it. DO IT YOURSELF, JERK!!!

That's my boss. She refuses to learn how her office is run, because it's a lot of monotonous work.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    i have a new phone annoying the micro sim card for it is hard to find and yes im sorry im always sharing this crap with everybody but heck what to do so annoying
    I probably posted this earlier but it bears repeating.

DON'T FUCKING LITTER.

One of my greatest wishes is to have a bullhorn with me to publicly call these people out.
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    anything at all anymore.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Pain
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    numb and weariness and emptiness
    i feel as though i have nothing to offer anybody
    so if im not here its because ive given up a little and feel hopeless
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    ldent42 said:

anything at all anymore.

I agree. Most of the time, anyway.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    speed up slow down drivers....pick a damn consistant speed and drive it.....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited August 2015
    PJSiren said:

speed up slow down drivers....pick a damn consistant speed and drive it.....

That drives me nuts! Especially on the Intersate. I put my car on cruise, usually 5mph over the limit. I'll fly by someone only to have them fly by me a few miles down the road, only to fly by them once more a few more miles down. Like, how can you fluctuate your speed so much that my constant 70mph is leaving you in the dust at one point, and leaving me in the dust another, ad infinitum?