2-for-1 poster trade (OFF THE TRADING BLOCK)
And I got the Soto/Stout Belgium 2012 (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/153428) poster in my scratch-and-dent mystery tube. (It does have some ink peeling in the 'P' in Pearl Jam.)
These prints will not be framed and hung on my walls for the following reasons:
- I wasn't at any of these shows, so they hold no sentimental value for me.
- The Ireland + UK poster is not really my personal style, so it holds no aesthetic value for me. (I absolutely love the huge Belgium print, but I'd really like another one to frame together. And see next bullet point.)
- Most importantly, I'm pretty sure both prints (all three sides) would freak out/scare the kids.
I'm mainly looking for posters from shows that I've attended that I would frame and hang:
- Boston I 2003 Ames (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1745)
- Boston I or II 2004 Klausen (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19483 or http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/19515)
- NYC I 2010 Soto (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/122344)
I SAW PEARL JAM
Post edited by dankind on
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.