An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    darkened sky
    the umbrella is closed
    for how long
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    edited August 2015
    rereading a book
    in the same chair
    Summer Friday
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    a favorite author
    each week night
    extends the weekend
    rain hits the sidewalk
    like soup to the floor
    what mishaps
  • TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    four walls grow tall
    buttressed by the low ceiling
    a window light of brick.
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
    choices
    two metro stops away
    a summer breeze through the door
    escape into a flat white
    an empty cup
    this summer Monday
    in the cafe
    I order more
    humid summer morning
    Wired!
    for #USWNT
    summer writing
  • finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    no will to sleep tonight
    feeling alive at last
    no time to waste..
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
    during the rain
    the electricity went out
    where is my book
    near the counter
    water splashed me
    from freedom of daydreaming
    my hair dyed a color
    of my 5-year-old self
    holiday
    looks at the book
    before he leaves the cafe
    Summer reading
    Monday morning
    laughing at
    missed opportunities
    purple vine
    separates in the summer wind
    speeding ambulance
    summer rush hour
    behind the telephone pole
    the purple flowers
    meeting notes
    wilt with humidity
    annual conference
    summer coffee
    before the heat and rain
    she retires

#GoodluckLaurenHoliday!
    inspired by blues
    coffee, a pen and a goal
    summer lists
    there is a driver
    when a car stops and starts
    faith in the unknown
    celebrate
    that Friday returns
    bench under the morning sun
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    So familiar
    this Moving Melancholia
    yet it soon passes
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    white on the waves
    curve as a mark of movement
    recovery
    dreams of gold
    a ring or saxophone
    where is a translator
    unfamiliar song
    isn't in my memoir
    loneliness
    goals
    need a break
    summer tea
    the flower faded
    and I'm no longer jealous
    summer break
    chai latte tastes
    like Christmas candle smell
    cooling fan at 11
    release a curse
    into a sip of coffee
    reborn