Options

Any early predictions on the Summerfest set lists?

TreebendingTreebending Posts: 46
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I will be seeing my first PJ show opening night of Summerfest (only 7 days away!!). I'm going to the Friday show too. Any predictions for songs they might play at the Summerfest shows? I really want to hear SOLAT and I Got Id. And Smile. I'm guessing they will open with Severed Hand at least one of the nights.
Do you see the way that tree bends?
Does it inspire?
Leaning out to catch the sun's rays
A lesson to be applied
Lollapalooza 8.5.07
Gorge 7.22.06, 7.23.06
Summerfest 6.29.06, 6.30.06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It will be my third show! I am excited! I believe Jeff said that for the Petty shows they will play mostly their rocking hits or something to that extent.

I could see Smile being played at the show too!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    You can almost bet that Ed will do "I Won't Back Down" solo. I love when he does this by the way. His rendition is so beautiful. Keeping my fingers crossed for him to do it, but I don't see any reason for him not to. Later
    Foo4Everlong
  • Options
    You can almost bet that Ed will do "I Won't Back Down" solo. I love when he does this by the way. His rendition is so beautiful. Keeping my fingers crossed for him to do it, but I don't see any reason for him not to. Later

I do! The fact that Petty will be singing later on. ........but I can see them singing it together! Maybe we will tag a Petty song to Daughter or something!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.