Options

Thank you

AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
The show is very hard for me to talk about. I experienced one of those "life twists in slow motion and you wish you were dead" events that thankfully, turned out OK.

I had/have no fucking clue what the first 5 songs were. I really don't, but when my brain restored a semblance of it's ha, stability, it became one of the most extraordinary shows I've ever attended.

I want to thank the lady to the left of us who gave me her ticket so I could seek help and still get back to the pit to check things repeatedly, and finally to wait by the side, half bent.

I want to thank every single security person at Tweeter. Blessed be you all.

I thank the band for giving it everything cause even though they didn't know a damn thing, they ended up making me feel so much better and they delighted Toni. She's ruined for life with other bands now.

She wants me to ask if one can bequeath one's membership. LOL. I kinda looked at her and really didn't answer cos she'd clearly not thought that one through.

Thanks to EVERYONE on Mike's side last night. You made the show special ten ways from Sunday.

Thank you Mike McCready for pointing at Toni and Pogo-ing back to her. She feels real special now.

Black made me cry. Everything made me cry but I think Black was so great the trees were weeping.

Writing this is making me cry so... fuck.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Hey ... It sounds like you are doing OK now, which is good. :)
  • Options
    Hey ... It sounds like you are doing OK now, which is good. :)

Oh lord. I erased everything I just wrote about what happened. I can't write it because such a thing might get into a sick person's mind. This is the internet; who know who reads and I write far too much... far to many details about certain things as it is.

Fate looked the other way and it's enough that all is well. I am grateful.

Thank you Thank you.

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    i have no idea what just happened.......
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    duggro wrote:

Just a public thank you to people who helped me through something of terrible potential last night. Don't know that they'll see it, but I was compelled to say it.

I'm afraid to write about it in detail. I almost did. I write from the heart (right things and wrong things, errors or not, at least they are believed when written) but common sense kicked me in the ass and I deleted it.

Aless

Tell them.
  • Options
    duggro wrote:

Yup I have no idea what is going on either. But whatever it is I am glad everything is okay. Is that a good response?
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • Options
    Thank you NothinGBetteRPJMaN, reborncareerist & you too duggro. It just feels good to read people being glad.

Peace!

Aless

Tell them.