An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    like a football
    a book caught a table
    Monday morning
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    As we sell our house
    we're on a microscope slide
    anxiously unsure
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    piercing sun
    during a rain storm
    a friend is dying
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Spring heat
    an iced americano
    next to a closed book
    edited May 2015
    Rolling Stone's song
    and I think of flowing people
    bird pecks inside the door
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    drink an iced americano
    like soda
    weather changes
    I gulped a flat white
    a hunger
    that is satiated
    a change in weather
    Seattle
    no, no D. C.
    an empty cup
    and a page of handwriting
    weather changes
    asking for answers
    but the air is only air
    Friday morning
    before I write
    the sun asked for me
    first
    I can't hear the music
    with those birds
    and that sun
    a bookstore and a cafe
    my refuge and my worry
    a book inspires
    after looking elsewhere
    Memorial Day
    impatient sunshine
    follows me into
    air-conditioning
    from wool to cotton
    and exposed ankles
    season change
    the blues
    at the end of each road
    is my second favorite drink
    darkened morning
    but I haven't finished
    my espresso
    best foam
    in the best mocha
    a new superhero
    under people's feet
    a wrapper near a trash can
    Spring heat
    a walk in the heat
    to a pie in a cafe
    heat and warmth
    in late May
    two themes in a poem
    a Friday morning and after 5
    Friday dinner
    is a large hand
    closing this book
    this cookie
    I don't need
    lost and deduction
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    twenty-two new since
    I was last here, the dear place
    how-zit-been-since-theen?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    the rules I make
    and don't follow
    heat, but not fire
    through the rain puddle
    a daily pill
    for one day
    it is seen
    water on the branch
    reflection
    the espresso
    needs a reboot
    on a grey day
    a song a book
    this grey day
    like a bird like a squirrel