Options

Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Yesterday I could not select two tickets for Argentina, but now is letting me do it. Too bad there are no more seats

Yes..seats sold out realy fast yesterday...and ga are still,cos its huge one with no section..must be like 20.000 plus down there
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

Yesterday I could not select two tickets for Argentina, but now is letting me do it. Too bad there are no more seats

Come on down in the pit! :rock_on:
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503

Come on down in the pit! :rock_on:
    yes..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    Palermo must be a cool place to stay..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    LenzLenz Posts: 89
    23scidoo said:

Palermo must be a cool place to stay..

yeah - Palermo definitely is a great place to stay/spend time in Buenos Aires! (the Italian Palermo isn't bad as well)
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804
    milan said:

Okay, before I contact 10c can anyone advise me whether they have received their "E" tickets for Bogota or if they have any update on what is happening re. these tickets.

Hello, I'm trying to register to the ticket website and it keeps giving me an error message. How did you manage to get through to buy tickets?

• Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    got my 4 tickets ( i think ) worst lesson in not speaking spanish ever ... never felt so lost and frustrated at the same time ... think i got them and will pick them up at the opera
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373

milan said:

Okay, before I contact 10c can anyone advise me whether they have received their "E" tickets for Bogota or if they have any update on what is happening re. these tickets.

Hello, I'm trying to register to the ticket website and it keeps giving me an error message. How did you manage to get through to buy tickets?

I think I read someone put "other" when chosing the country, and typed it in. Maybe that helps.
    Since my Chilito wasn't listed, I had no trouble at all registering,
    Good luck!
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447

milan said:

I think I read someone put "other" when chosing the country, and typed it in. Maybe that helps.
    Since my Chilito wasn't listed, I had no trouble at all registering,
    Good luck!
    I had no trouble registering from the UK.
    Cannot really explain why it was easy.
    Not got my "E" tickets yet though.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226
    Tried for 2 days to get Argentina tickets kept timing out when trying to process card info, no ticket for me. A bit over it all
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Sandy66 said:

Tried for 2 days to get Argentina tickets kept timing out when trying to process card info, no ticket for me. A bit over it all

Strange Sandy, it really was easy for us in Canada. The only hard part was using google translate through the whole process and ensuring it did not time out lol
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226

Sandy66 said:

Strange Sandy, it really was easy for us in Canada. The only hard part was using google translate through the whole process and ensuring it did not time out lol
    Yea I noticed it was easy for everyone else, maybe they didn't like Australian credit cards or something. I didn't have any trouble at all getting the Chile tickets. Will try again with the public sale in a week, cross my fingers :))
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    Jeeva1Jeeva1 Posts: 23
    I just got my ticket for the Santiago Chile show! I have not seen Pearl Jam since the 90s. I'm flying from Chicago...:)))
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    Flying from Charlotte, NC to the Rio show and a week on the fabulous Brazil beaches over Thanksgiving...not sucking! lol!
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    Cheo RamirezCheo Ramirez Posts: 676
    there is only one price for Buenos Aires GA?
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    Cheo RamirezCheo Ramirez Posts: 676
    ES DECIR
    "NO AL CAMPO VIP" finalmente resulto
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    animusanimus Twin Cities area Posts: 530
    Hey all,
    I am late to the party but I'm hoping to score a ticket for the Mexico show.Lower reserved or General A section. I've never been down there for a show and it seems like the ideal show on the LA tour.

Pm me if you have one to spare

Thanks!
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    Does anybody know when and how we get the 15% discount of the Buenos Aires tickets? They charged my credit card with 1411 Argentine Peso, so without the discount.
  • Options
    jaykay20 said:

Does anybody know when and how we get the 15% discount of the Buenos Aires tickets? They charged my credit card with 1411 Argentine Peso, so without the discount.

weird...maybe you forgot to clik the box was saying 15% for members??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306
    edited May 2015
    They charged me 70€ for each ticket in the GA for Buenos Aires.
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Options
    Ince.es said:

71.45 euros my GA...705 ARG Pesos
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Ince.es said:

Btw.where u pick them??and when i arriving at BA?
  • Options
    Ince.esInce.es BCN - Spain Posts: 306

Ince.es said:

Btw.where u pick them??and when i arriving at BA?
    Finally a friend of mine bought the tickets, she will pick them up at Palermo office, because I don't know yet when I'm arriving... probably on 5th or 6th.

Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • Options

jaykay20 said:

I bought two tickets, so I paid the same price per ticket as you and Ince.es. Isn't this the price without the discount? I thought they would charge less.
  • Options
    jaykay20 said:

jaykay20 said:

I bought two tickets, so I paid the same price per ticket as you and Ince.es. Isn't this the price without the discount? I thought they would charge less.
    tikcket was 830 and with discount 705
    and we are lucky ther forget to add service fees
    after some hours they add it to people went to buy them at that time
  • Options

jaykay20 said:

jaykay20 said:

tikcket was 830 and with discount 705
    and we are lucky ther forget to add service fees
    after some hours they add it to people went to buy them at that time
    Thanks, then I was wrong :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Pub lic sales for brazil says 25thmay at 12:01 local..means tonight after midnight at brazil??
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,957
    edited May 2015
    if the plain wasnt so expensive from Lisbon to Buenos Aires i would take a chance but goddamn its expensive! :(
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    Ive been to a lot of social media withbrazilian fans and alot of them are not 10c members
    they all complaning about the ticket prices..
    i paid as member for 5 shows 655 $means 130$ per ticket with 50% discount for 10c members
    as u understand a pj fan which is not 10c member will have to pay very high price to get a ticket
    i understand pj or 10c is not responsible for ticket prices producer set up at brazil but if there is something u can do,please do it..there are alot sad people there in brazil..and brazil does t have the salaries of sweden and norway
    same time argentina and chile and mexico has more" friendly " prices and way more cheaper than brazil...really if there is a way to help brazillian fans will be great