Breaking Bad

2»

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412

This is awesome

didnt see THAT coming. Holy fuckballs.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mickeyrat said:

This is awesome

I hope you noticed the title of that show. It's very appropriate.
    I'm glad to hear I didn't ruin the ending for you.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

mickeyrat said:

This is awesome

I hope you noticed the title of that show. It's very appropriate.
    I'm glad to hear I didn't ruin the ending for you.
    you ruined it for my hopes for mickey's chances of it being ruined.

what?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Ol walt's getting a little cocky. Seas5 eps5
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mickeyrat said:

Ol walt's getting a little cocky. Seas5 eps5

Yea, he definitely could have gotten paid and rode off into the sunset a couple of times.
    Good for Jesse

• Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    edited February 2017
    I have never seen this show so my friend let me borrow his entire series on dvd.
    I finished watching it last night, I was hooked.
    Great show.
    Sad how Hank, Gomez and Andrea die, that sucked.
    Hated Walter by the end of the series.

P.S. New Mexico seems like a cool place to live, love the landscape.
    Post edited by Thoughts_Arrive on
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    igotid88 said:
    I really hope whatever they do with this is good.  BB and BCS are great shows so I'd hate to see this be lackluster or have them try to hard to create something that isn't necessary.  
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    mca47 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I really hope whatever they do with this is good.  BB and BCS are great shows so I'd hate to see this be lackluster or have them try to hard to create something that isn't necessary.  
    Given how well they've handled BCS, I have total faith that they won't do that.
    chinese-happy.jpg