Breaking Bad

dirtdirt Posts: 398
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Who watched the pilot episode of Breaking Bad last night on AMC?

I liked it a lot. Very original -- a more interesting spin on an unlikely drug dealer than even Weeds! The lead actor is gonna make a big name for himself in this role (if he hasn't done so already)...
drive less - RIDE MORE!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Lead actor = Bryan Cranston = Hal from Malcolm in the Middle and a very accomplished actor
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I rewatched a few episodes Breaking Bad for the first time with buddy and his wife and I love catching stuff I didn't notice before. For example. Jesse's license plate holder says "Save a Tree, Eat a Beaver"

LMAO
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

This is awesome
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,426
    Midway through season 4.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    mickeyrat said:

Midway through season 4.

One of the best seasons of TV ever.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    I wanna watch this show again and again, it's the Seinfeld of dramas
    mickeyrat said:

Midway through season 4.

You will get this gem at the end of season 4.

edited May 2015

mickeyrat said:

Midway through season 4.

thought that was end of 2? shits heating up with the cartel again these past couple episodes . eps. 9 tonight I think.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited May 2015
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

Midway through season 4.

thought that was end of 2? shits heating up with the cartel again these past couple episodes . eps. 9 tonight I think.
    Oh no, the last 2 episodes of season 4 are amazing. This particular picture is from the season 4 finale. Just notice his face a split second before this. It is great. You'll know what I'm talking about when it happens.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    Why don't you just let him know what the ending is and the fate of each major character
    MayDay10 said:

Why don't you just let him know what the ending is and the fate of each major character

I don't believe I revealed any plot mystery at all. Simply saying this is from the end of season four says nothing about the plot. Is there anything in this picture or ANYTHING I've said that contains any spoilers?
    Tbh he had that face previously so [

holy fuck. shits getting deep. finished eps 8. Eps 9 tomorrow. have to watch my data use on the road.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

MayDay10 said:

I don't believe I revealed any plot mystery at all. Simply saying this is from the end of season four says nothing about the plot. Is there anything in this picture or ANYTHING I've said that contains any spoilers?
    i'd be a little pissed if i were mickey. if i'm him, now all i'm gonna be thinking about is this picture and what it means. i like going in fresh!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I'm not sure what how that picture gives anyone any indication of what happens in the show. I'm sorry for the spoiler?.?

MayDay10 said:

i'd be a little pissed if i were mickey. if i'm him, now all i'm gonna be thinking about is this picture and what it means. i like going in fresh!
    That's me too. I don't see the need to give any indication at all of what's ahead. I watch very few things and usually well after they are shown, taking my time to savor/watch. I do well to avoid spoilers (of any sort). The goal is to go in as blind as possible. A pet peeve of mine.
  • BCBABCBA Utah with the mailman Posts: 220
    Agreed. Not cool.
    Again, that face in close up was used before. Watching after series end with the rave reviews has skewed the experience to begin with. Real high bar to meet. So far it has.

Mickey, has that picture been a spoiler? Did you figure out what happened as a result of seeing it? Or did it ruin the season for you?
    I'm not sure about him, but me personally, and the other 2 who commented, it would bother them. You come here right after the guy announced he is halfway through Season 4... and you say "You will get this gem at the end of season 4." and post that picture.

Maybe he doesn't mind... but many others would not appreciate it. It is uncalled for.

I cant believe Im discussing this. It is silly.
    Actually, I posted the picture first. But whatever. It still doesn't give anything away.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I think we're nitpicking here. This show has been out for a while. The statute of limitations is up for info on this show. He wasn't trying to spoil anything.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yeah, I don't know if you can cry spoiler when the series has been over for a couple of years now. Shoulda watched it sooner! ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    I'm in ABQ all the time for work. Drove passed the Crossroads Motel this morning! :D
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, I don't know if you can cry spoiler when the series has been over for a couple of years now. Shoulda watched it sooner! ;)

I'm not saying anything of the sort.
    In fact I seem to be ignored here by those that seemingly are posting for my benefit.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'm not saying anything of the sort.
    In fact I seem to be ignored here by those that seemingly are posting for my benefit.
    I seriously didn't know you were even involved in the conversation. I haven't read this thread. I only happened to see one post that said something about the statute of limitations being over on this one, and I agreed. That's all. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yeah the guy doesn't mind anyways.

Breaking bad is the shit
    ruh roh.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

Mickey, has that picture been a spoiler? Did you figure out what happened as a result of seeing it? Or did it ruin the season for you?

SHHHHHH!

just stop talking about it. delete the picture from your post! let's all act like it's not there and never was!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Hello Hector.