An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    blown ashes
    through an open window
    filled bike rack
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    the scarf
    falls away from scars
    and lines of milk in espresso
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    wilted leaves
    in a flower pot
    with instructions card
    from warm to cold
    a day before
    an open cafe
    the dog looks
    at the owner before the door
    Spring grey
    bookmark a page
    of a favorite book
    to greet an old friend
    behind the glass door
    a train moves
    and moves away
    more talk
    before and after a sip
    Spring warmth
    this song
    forget the memories
    and relax with coffee
    my books
    where his had been
    rush hour
    a cup of coffee
    of restriction or cravings
    sun behind the leaves
    no remorse
    for a hot pink bloom
    coffee break
    at matching tables
    I sip coffee he sips coffee
    she sips coffee
    a decision
    hasn't been made
    full cup of coffee
    coffee outside
    a bird "falls" into the dish tub
    and dishes move
    write a book
    about a Spring afternoon
    leaf after leaf
    Spring evening warmth
    a latte with thick milk
    to order
    warm afternoon
    in place of a to-do list
    a cup of coffee
    milk and steam
    the fly prefers
    to eat off a rock
    an old ring
    matches a new shirt
    garden in bloom
    a bike rack
    in the shape of a coffee cup
    daily drink
    leaves move with a Spring breeze
    discarded customer drink
    a new cool breeze
    after days of heat
    a stranger smiles
    sip a cafe au lait
    below a picture of an
    Occupy Wall Street protest
    beautiful day
    welcomes children and dogs
    and pulls adults forward
    at dusk
    shadows on the wall
    almost touch the chair
    an open book
    near the crossroads
    I see more cars
    the last door I locked
    is three miles away
    Friday evening espresso
    I slept away
    a Spring Saturday
    until an evening espresso drink
    the delay was caused
    by a hit passenger
    ant on my neck