Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    RunawaysoulRunawaysoul Germany Posts: 53
    edited January 2015
    Hallo kce8!
    Seeing someone on here who speaks German made me curious.. And some older posts made me see we went to the same show last summer (Berlin was my only show so far though, wish it would have been more).. And we both found new love for PJ not that long ago. Great to see others with a similar story.
    So cheers to a fellow German! :)
    Post edited by Runawaysoul on
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    No queries whatsoever ... totally bogus ...

sad-keanu-reeves-01.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Maybe if you were a better actor....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote: »

I AM A F.B.I. AGENT!!! (looking for love ....) =((
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Jason P wrote: »

...but so far away... TEfjWjP.gif
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Does F.B.I. Stand for female body inspector?
  • Options
    kce8 wrote: »

I've made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. That's a fact.

Keanu-Reeves-kam-se-pod%C3%ADv%C3%A1%C5%A1-4.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,849

EXCELLENT!
    keanu-bill-and-ted.jpg
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    kce8 wrote: »

I've made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs. That's a fact.

Keanu-Reeves-kam-se-pod%C3%ADv%C3%A1%C5%A1-4.jpg

Now that's more like it! :x
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RD242993RD242993 Posts: 13
    Anyone on here from Madison, Wisconsin? 32, F, recently moved to the area from the east coast. Looking to meet friends who can appreciate good music. Send me a message if you want to meet up for a beer or something.
  • Options
    Cute, smart, kind and funny single Seattle woman here with a bit of ink and a sincere smile. Petite and fit so even though I'm in my early 40's people think I'm at least a decade younger. I always have wanted to date someone who loves both Pearl Jam and animals (vegetarian/vegan). Bonus if you also are into roller derby! C'mon--it's Seattle. How hard can it be? (That's what she said...)
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    What the hell...bump!
  • Options
    Hahahaha!! You even bumped this one!
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    Northern Virginia gal headed to the State Theater in Falls Church on Saturday to hear Ten, the cover band. Would love to meet a fellow geek there. PM me if interested.
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    Just moved back to Los Angeles, just turned 37...anyone in the area interested in meeting up PM me!

It only counts as a date if you're female, though.
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Just moved back to Los Angeles, just turned 37...anyone in the area interested in meeting up PM me!

It only counts as a date if you're female, though.

Land of hipsters!
  • Options
    I don't know if it was that I was born and raised there.. Or if I'm just so people sensitive that I KNEW something was wrong with the people in the areas I lived in, but the thought of being in California again to live?? I would rather die a slow painful death.. Just my take on Cali., ok SoCal.
  • Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400

I don't know if it was that I was born and raised there.. Or if I'm just so people sensitive that I KNEW something was wrong with the people in the areas I lived in, but the thought of being in California again to live?? I would rather die a slow painful death.. Just my take on Cali., ok SoCal.

I'm the polar opposite. I grew up in TX, school in NY, lived in LA, then moved to DC. Never liked anywhere as much as SoCal, so I'm thrilled to be back. The weather trumps the hipsters for me!
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Where do you find someone that likes Pearl Jam as much as you? Not around here, LOL! (And I mean 'here' as in Southern Illinois.)
    I just want someone that will call me from work and say Um Honey I just bought Pearl Jam tickets to Brazil, is that ok? To which I reply, I'm packing now.
    Someone that understands that framing a poster is an investment. Someone that understands the importance of F5. Someone that doesn't talk during the good part of the song.
    Meh...
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options

I'm the polar opposite. I grew up in TX, school in NY, lived in LA, then moved to DC. Never liked anywhere as much as SoCal, so I'm thrilled to be back. The weather trumps the hipsters for me!
    The weather IS a bonus!
  • Options

I'll be out there sometime next week
  • Options
    I have no problem visiting So Cal. It's fun, there's always something going on. The mountains, ocean or desert is only three hours apart at the farthest stretches. Vegas is at lest, 6 hrs away.. It's s great place to vacation or visit. But if you are living there, it kinda sucks. People are rude. I lived in one house for ten years, never once met our neighbor... Until he leaned over the fence, and shot two of our three dogs. Going to school there sucked cause we grew up Lowe middle class, and if you don't have money in Cali, you're worthless. 97% of every person is fake, from their teeth to their asses. The only thing real about them
    Is their tan. I no longer 'Hate' California. I just know I never want to
    Live there. Too much work for no reward.

That is just MY experience. But as I live in more and more states, I find that almost EVERYONE, dislikes where they grew up, for one reason or another. So, I learned to forgive Cali alittle bit.

So where are you going to be going BB?
  • Options
    I grew up in Anaheim but lately all my visits have been to LA. Still trying to get used to seeing all these hipsters in echo Park.
  • Options
    Lmao you mean instead of the homeless people???? Lol I lived in the little conical amphitheater there in Echo for almost two months.. ( by choice.. I spent two and a half years living in my car, following PJ all over, but always returning to Cali). Met the craziest people there. I also saw a guy get stabbed in the neck with ( I am NOT making this up either) a toothbrush, over a bottle of Mogen David. Crazy shit used to go down out there. It's a beautiful park! And I'm happy they cleaned it up, and made it nice again.
  • Options
    My buddies live in Elysian Park next to dodger stadium
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    Is there a nice, smart, pretty, single PJ girl in Houston? :blush: Looking to meet someone. PM if you're out there. :)
  • Options
    This sometimes nice and sweet, always beautiful ( in my own
    Mind and heart) lady lives in Co.

What I want to know, is are there any MEN wise enough to realize that sex is not utmost important thing in love? That it should be that special extra something to it, not the entirety of it?? Or am I just SOL on finding a decent man that loves this band as much as I do?
  • Options
    BeeGirl86BeeGirl86 Pittsburgh Posts: 169
    Pearl Jam girl in Pittsburgh right here! We do exist!!!
    I miss you alreddie.
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    23, dude, from south jersey. outdoorsy and down to earth. work full time and love to have fun. spontaneous side. major sports fan. takin a shot lol
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    edited July 2015
    Well I have seen enough disturbing things to make up my mind
    39 female the girl in my pic is my daughter you will find a pic of me somewhere in my profile
    If you have good eyes..
    Oz.....
    Post edited by JWPearl on