Options

The Bowel Movement Bandit

2»

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

chadwick said:

if he has ever been arrested, don't they take dna samples these days & log the dna into a data base? if i am a vveirdo & or criminal i vvould seriously be concerned vvith modern methods of busting one's silly ass

you said "log". :rofl:

If I ever become too serious to laugh at that, somebody please kick me in the nuts. Nicely done.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Is this guy going to go down as the greatest pooper ever? At this point he might as well take credit and go down in the bowels of history.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I thought bandits steal things, not leave them behind. So when I first saw the title of this thread . . . :confused::tired_face:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Is this guy still on the loose?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    hopefully it's not loose.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    edited March 2015

I thought bandits steal things, not leave them behind. So when I first saw the title of this thread . . . :confused::tired_face:

That's what I thought too, Who Princess!!!
    Post edited by PJSiren on
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    There have been no movement of bowels upon the cars in Northeast Ohio lately.
    Post edited by deadendp on
  • Options
    It's been a while, but just today there was another article that I shall share with you. Happy reading.

http://www.ohio.com/news/local/bob-dyer-pooper-s-trail-has-gone-cold-1.578729
  • Options
    deadendp said:

It's been a while, but just today there was another article that I shall share with you. Happy reading.

Maybe the local police are too "backed up" with case work to catch the guy...
  • Options
    ^^ Ha! :rofl:
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    The Poopetrator is still at large?

He really did not like that Camaro....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I guess there was a full moon that once shone on that Camaros hood!

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863

I guess there was a full moon that once shone on that Camaros hood!

:lol:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Doesn't he know that he should leave his waste at the sand kasten--not the Camaro?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Doesn't he know that he should leave his waste at the sand kasten--not the Camaro?

Ha, what an amateur!
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Maybe he hasn't gotten out of kindergarten!
  • Options
    Did anyone watch "Better Call Saul" last night? The BMB has some competition....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    edited April 2015
    deadendp said:

:tired_face: What a sickie. He smears it around and into the detailing with his hands, and does the same to children's toys and playground equipment. What the fuck?? I hope they catch him. No one needs someone like that walking around society!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123