On The Road Again or In My Truck v.2.0

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Houston is actually 938 paid miles at 968 actual from previous location. Am roughly half way there and I get to deliver a day early.

In Hayti, Mo right now.

Should gave thought through my potential week a bit more. Too many pants got packed!!! Currently a nice 65 degrees and only getting down to 50 here.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    whats up!!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    The shiny side!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Fort Worth tonight. Load through house for the weekend. 1400+miles. Pick up in the morning.

• SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,788
    mickeyrat said:

Fort Worth tonight. Load through house for the weekend. 1400+miles. Pick up in the morning.

Looks like they are giving you some good miles.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Seem to be. Now to get a payroll SNIafu cleared up this morning.......

Terre Haute, In. to Edison NJ. 757 paid. will leave two and a half days of work left. should be another decent week. Had 367 to get to Terre Haute on this weeks runs too. Deliver wednesday at 10( if they can get that time for the appt)

At our Carlisle Ops Center. Deliver to Edison NJ at noon. Then load from there to go to Charlestown NH for a thursday morning delivery. luckily theres a truck stop about 5 miles from that place.

Springfield, Vt. at a Circle K truck stop. 3 miles from Charlestown, NH. delivery location.

Sleeting and currently 30 degrees and dropping.

mickeyrat said:

Springfield, Vt. at a Circle K truck stop. 3 miles from Charlestown, NH. delivery location.

Sleeting and currently 30 degrees and dropping.

so things are going well?
    Getting plenty of miles/rest?

Yep. Going much better.

edited April 2015
    Basically in the last two weeks I have done a round trip to N.E to Texas and back to N.E.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

Nice.

You have any vacation time coming soon?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    man, that's a lot of driving!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Have 6 or 7 days left. Take a couple long weekends here and there.

mickeyrat said:

Have 6 or 7 days left. Take a couple long weekends here and there.

I have a week coming in May.
    Then a nice four day weekend a couple weeks later.

God knows I need it.

need it from what? Running gravy shit as a fill in driver? Or from your easy as shit regular runs? I think you are just a lazy fuck who couldn't give a rats ass about working.hehehehe

Well, overall I like this account. although there is a bit of waiting for loads after final deliveries. Backhauls is why. Finding a load near enough to given location in our system freight base or using 3rd party brokers for loads.

Give me the long runs to help avoid this shit!!!!

mickeyrat said:

need it from what? Running gravy shit as a fill in driver? Or from your easy as shit regular runs? I think you are just a lazy fuck who couldn't give a rats ass about working.hehehehe

Well, overall I like this account. although there is a bit of waiting for loads after final deliveries. Backhauls is why. Finding a load near enough to given location in our system freight base or using 3rd party brokers for loads.

Give me the long runs to help avoid this shit!!!!

Yeah, that's me, a lazy fuck. I back in to more docks in a week, than you do in a year.
    Seriously though, the 50-60 hour work week gets to me at times. I need a week off to do a little fishing, and some yardwork.
    I get it. Open road driving is different than city driving too. More fucking morons in cars to deal wirh.

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Please tell me I won't be seeing you on the next updated video of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzkWTcDZFH0
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    no. no you wont. I was taught to read and heed the road signs and warnings. ;)

Ok. Deliver monday and the pick up from same location for a load to near galveston. 1268 miles

Waiting to load. Load info lists only 20k too. Should make better time on the hills. Believe I am stopping just below Bowling Green Ky. Not sure yet where tomorrow.guessing about 200 miles short of Seabrook Tx Deliver wednesday morning.

Alrighty then. Shut down in Texarkana Ar 326 miles from Seabrook. Next load picks up 15 miles from there bound for Statesville NC. For friday delivery. Should have enough time to get home friday too.

mickeyrat said:

Alrighty then. Shut down in Texarkana Ar 326 miles from Seabrook. Next load picks up 15 miles from there bound for Statesville NC. For friday delivery. Should have enough time to get home friday too.

How many miles ya gonna get this week?
    2600?

mickeyrat said:

2600?

Perfect.
    When I was over the road all I wanted was 2500 for the week.
    That's enough.
    Clipping 500- 600 a day.helps its only a couple loads.

mickeyrat said:

Clipping 500- 600 a day.helps its only a couple loads.

So whereabouts in Ohio do you live? Are you right there in Columbus?
    Yep. About 8 miles from osu.