Options

Stay Tuned... (Tour?) Announcement Friday, March 13th, 2015

Comments

• Options
    mtranfomtranfo Posts: 89
    It's South America baby.

The pic is from Buenos Aires 2011.
    Welcome back Pearl Jam. Buenos Aires loves you.
  • Options
    perrin29perrin29 Posts: 6
    I don't think Canada got any dates on the Lightning Bolt run or very few. Maybe there's some Cdn shows including a trip back to the Maritimes. Halifax was an incredible night.
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    I will be surprised if it is a tour in 2015. I think it might be details of the next reissue. Maybe a No Code / Yield combo?
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,061
    A couple US shows...PLEASE!!!!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    Why? They play shows every year. I don't get why people think it will be a boxset announcement. If u click the picture it takes you to the tour page.
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259
    new album next week
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    edited March 2015
    perrin29 said:

I don't think Canada got any dates on the Lightning Bolt run or very few. Maybe there's some Cdn shows including a trip back to the Maritimes. Halifax was an incredible night.

London, Ontario 2013(?) was the only one.

If you pay attention to the rumors...well, I doubt it's Canada, but I agree that 5-8 Canadian dates in September would be fantastic. Vancouver (maybe x2), Edmonton, Sasaktoon or Winnipeg, Toronto (maybe x2), Montreal or Nova Scotia
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    I'll take a Nashville show 6/25-27 and two MSGs a week or so later please and thank you
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772

I'll take a Nashville show 6/25-27 and two MSGs a week or so later please and thank you

0.0 chance.

I'd put a VERY LOW chance at ANY US dates...just saying. There are rumors of an "event" happening in the USA this year, but probably won't be announced this week.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    AggAgg Posts: 462
    Hoping for some US dates. I'll pretty much travel almost anywhere in the US, but east coast is preferable (or somewhere cool like the Gorge).
    2013: Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2014: Cincinnati
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018: Krakow, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Boston 1, Boston 2
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

perrin29 said:

If you pay attention to the rumors...well, I doubt it's Canada, but I agree that 5-8 Canadian dates in September would be fantastic. Vancouver (maybe x2), Edmonton, Sasaktoon or Winnipeg, Toronto (maybe x2), Montreal or Nova Scotia
    Calgary and Vancouver were 2013 tour stops.
  • Options
    Houston, Texas.
  • Options
    Comatose PilateComatose Pilate Maine Posts: 353
    Mini New England tour! Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island followed by a Canadian tour
    1996: Augusta
    1998: Montreal, Mansfield I&II
    2000: Mansfield I&II, Montreal
    2003: Las Vegas, Toronto, Montreal, Mansfield I&III
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I&II
    2007: Lollapalooza
    2008: Bonnaroo, Camden I&II, Hartford, Mansfield I&II
    2009: Philadelphia III&IV
    2010: Hartford, Boston, New York City II
    2011: Alpine Valley I&II
    2013: Buffalo, Worcester I&II, Hartford, Los Angeles I&II
    2014: Tulsa, Lincoln
    2016: New York City I&II, Quebec City, Boston I&II, Chicago I&II
    2017: New York 
    2018: Seattle I&II, Boston I&II
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    edited March 2015

perrin29 said:

They played Vancouver and Calgary in 2013 too, right before going back to Seattle to close the tour. But I definitely hope that they come back again!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    I agree with the South America tour, but also a couple US festivals like Global Citizen and Lollapalooza! I'm partial because I want a Chicago date, but whatever! I have a one track mind until Friday!
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,944
    the girl in the Yield shirt is the clue.

reissues.

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Can't wait. Hopefully there will be something I can go to.

+1! Yes please!

Word on the street here is a 5 week Pennsylvania tour.

:lol: I am down for this!

A couple US shows...PLEASE!!!!

+1! Yes please!

I'd also like to add early summer please!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    juddboz80 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I realize it's going to be south america but maybe perhaps they ll throw in a few u.s. shows this summer?! pretty please.

ALPINE PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!
    Hell yeah. We can finally share some beers!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    Australia ........... Yep yep. Last tour was a crappy Big Day Out festival. Definitely Australia..... South America then a quick trip to NZ and Aus. Bosh! Yeaaaahhhhhh
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    perrin29 said:

A 10th anniversary Pearl Jam show in Halifax would be ... SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    JRDAY89JRDAY89 Oklahoma City Posts: 126
    It would be a pretty cruel joke to have the announcement link take us to the upcoming tour page if that's not what they're announcing.
    2013: Oklahoma City
    2014: St. Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln, Denver
    2016: MSG I, MSG II
    2018: Wrigley I, Wrigley II
  • Options
    Please Lima, Peru dont leave us for Colombia on Nov. 1st

We work harder for the gigantic tshirt
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

the girl in the Yield shirt is the clue.

reissues.

maybe it's both.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    CarlislebjCarlislebj Posts: 151
    20th anniversary tour for Australia. Pretty easy people!!!
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 792
    Any chance this has to do with Letterman or if they play any dates they are around a final Letterman show? Down to just over 2 months for one final performance and have to think it would be something epic due to their history with the show
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    Take me out to the Ballgame, take me out to the show.....come on Theo, work your magic
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    muskydan said:

Take me out to the Ballgame, take me out to the show.....come on Theo, work your magic

Could you imagine the shit storm of a merch line with all that construction going on??? No way that's completed by the All-Star break.
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    JRDAY89 said:

It would be a pretty cruel joke to have the announcement link take us to the upcoming tour page if that's not what they're announcing.

Definitely seems like some sort of tour. South America seems likely with the rumors that have been circulating for a while. Hopefully it wont contain the line "these are Pearl Jam's only scheduled shows for 2015."

It looks like last years Global Citizen fest at the end of September was officially announced in July, but I could be wrong about that. If so, I wouldn't expect that announcement yet.

Greg Kot with the Chicago Tribune usually "leaks" the Lolla headliners, last year that was on March 18th.

I can't remember, did they use the "stay tuned" teaser with shows other than Wrigley? Probably too late for a Wrigley announcement, but just wondering.

EV solo has to be happening at some point too.
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    So with more touring I guess no Blu-ray this year.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    TheGossmanTheGossman Posts: 1,120
    I'm hoping Canada, maybe a few florida shows then S.A. If so its time for me to get a passport
    9/4/98, 8/4/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 4/19/03, 4/25/03, 4/26/03, 4/28/03, 4/29/03, 4/30/03, 7/8/03, 7/9/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/6/04, 9/1/05, 9/2/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 8/5/07, 6/11/08, 6/12/08, 6/14/08, 6/16/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08