Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bazzer said:

I have an Auckland sticker if that's what you mean?

Did u want to trade for an Adelaide or Melb BDO one?

• i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    We only Hope so :)
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    aus_suz said:

bazzer said:

I have an Auckland sticker if that's what you mean?

Did u want to trade for an Adelaide or Melb BDO one?
    Not really, haha. But I will if it helps you out. I only went to the Auckland show and I don't intend to try and get them all, but the Adelaide one looks cool. Send me a PM and we'll sort it out.
    Bazzer sent u a pm and one to somewhere else maybe your wall not sure..hahah
    can hear the crickets in here.. :)
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    aus_suz said:

can hear the crickets in here.. :)

I still check on here about once a week .. I miss the old days though.
    Loving that sticker. Thanks aus_suz! ;)
    So is there a Rumour?...Be nice ;)
  • heidihiheidihi Posts: 114
    I wish... I figure at least Soundwave is over so Matt Cameron can head back to Pearl Jam??? I was thinking, a tour willl be a while yet. :(
    “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
    heidihi said:

I wish... I figure at least Soundwave is over so Matt Cameron can head back to Pearl Jam??? I was thinking, a tour willl be a while yet. :(

Yeah be good though if it were soon.
  • heidihiheidihi Posts: 114
    Soon would be fabulous!!!! I am not holding my breath.
    “The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.” Mark Twain
    edited March 2015
    I went to Brisbane Soundwave and managed to get about 3 rows back on Ben's side for Soundgarden. Was fun to see Matty C in action with a different band. I also went to the Foo Fighters at Suncorp which was a great show. No chance of an Australian PJ tour any time soon I don't think. :disappointed:
    March 13th announcement? ;-)
    bazzer said:

March 13th announcement? ;-)

The rumours are that it's a South American tour.
    Well, rumours aren't always correct. But, in this case, yes...
    edited March 2015
    Well hopefully an Australian Tour can be announced soon after the South American tour wraps up...say early Next year maybe.
    i_lov_it said:

Well hopefully an Australian Tour can be announced soon after the South American tour wraps up...say early Next year maybe.

I think we have as much chance of that as we have of PJ playing on the moon. They were only here last January for Big Day Out festival and before that the last real tour was 2009.
  • i.wolfi.wolf Posts: 20
    Big Day Out sets are different to a Tour. BDO isn't a Pearl Jam Tour!

Re SoundWave. Glad to see some of the other bands did some Side shows. Festival Hall Melbourne took Soundgarden and Slash with Myles Kennedy within 2 days of each other. Those were pretty cool.

Pearl Jam, I think have a lot on at the moment. (South America Tour + (album,,,,?)) -
    Let's hope to see a long list of tour dates soon for Australia.
    The guys always look after us.
    but an Announcement after the South America Tour would certainly draw the real crowds.

www.StoneWolf.com.au (under revision v.3)
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Hey guys if anyone is interested in getting the CDs from the 2014 box set no one has claimed any of the BDO shows here http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243111/2014-bootleg-silver-cd-box-quest-3rd-round-is-on#latest

It's basically a bunch of people getting together to split the box set. If you're worried about shipping, someone got two boot shipped to Queensland which cost $12.75USD.

Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone was interested in those silver pressed CDs from the BDO shows.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    Cheers, that's cool.
    i.wolf said:

Big Day Out sets are different to a Tour. BDO isn't a Pearl Jam Tour!

Re SoundWave. Glad to see some of the other bands did some Side shows. Festival Hall Melbourne took Soundgarden and Slash with Myles Kennedy within 2 days of each other. Those were pretty cool.

Pearl Jam, I think have a lot on at the moment. (South America Tour + (album,,,,?)) -
    Let's hope to see a long list of tour dates soon for Australia.
    The guys always look after us.
    but an Announcement after the South America Tour would certainly draw the real crowds.

It may not have been a proper tour but they were still here only last year. They won't come in 2016 as it will have only been 2 years between visits.

ldent42 said:

Hey guys if anyone is interested in getting the CDs from the 2014 box set no one has claimed any of the BDO shows here http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243111/2014-bootleg-silver-cd-box-quest-3rd-round-is-on#latest

It's basically a bunch of people getting together to split the box set. If you're worried about shipping, someone got two boot shipped to Queensland which cost $12.75USD.

Just wanted to put this out there in case anyone was interested in those silver pressed CDs from the BDO shows.

I got my silver pressed CD from this deal last week, for cheaper than I could've bought it from 10C! Jump on these, if you want pressed over burned.

So who's seeing a Cornell solo show during his current Australian tour?
    Meeee!
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    E.K said:

Meeee!

Me too, in Sydney, I'm so looking forward to it. Where are you seeing CC?
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    E.K said:

Meeee!

I'm there in Brissie tonight :smiley:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
    redraw said:

E.K said:

Meeee!

I'm there in Brissie tonight :smiley:
    Have a great night :)
  • i.wolfi.wolf Posts: 20
    Enjoy, Plenty of Shows over the next week! Good Seats via luck - Usual Channels.
    Heading into see Melbourne 1 at The Palais. Might stay another night and catch Melbourne 2...
    www.StoneWolf.com.au (under revision v.3)
    How was Chris last night? Did you get many new songs? I love Higher Truth.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,271
    Awesome show last night!!!
    Pretty much 2.5hrs straight thru...
    Great selection of songs - couple of very cool covers (nothing compares to you had a few people scratching their heads but I thought it sounded brilliant).
    3 TOTD songs but only Rusty Cage from BMF.
    Blow up the outside world was incredible :smiley:
    The Cello on a few songs sounded great!!!

Dave from Gang Of Youths as support was really cool - I highly recommend getting in early to check him out.

Have fun everyone!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25