Updated FS: Hoodie, posters and other stuff

124»

Comments

• PJenPJen Posts: 127
    Vegas poster sold, have some more posters coming up.
    "Don't let it get ya down, ya know, still give your love, just give it away. I love singing that part." -- EV (SVT)
    Monday bump, more posters coming.
    "Don't let it get ya down, ya know, still give your love, just give it away. I love singing that part." -- EV (SVT)
    Added Klausen Vote For Change poster, more coming.
    Bump
  • Just PM'd you
    Vote For Change 04 poster sold
    Updated with both 2006 The Gorge posters.
    Monday bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Monday bump, more items this week
    Bump
    Gorge 06 Klausen sold.
    Bump
    New Years bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Updated with Moonlight Graham hoodie and new posters.
    bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • awang_vedderawang_vedder Posts: 190
    PM sent : check the availability
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
  • awang_vedderawang_vedder Posts: 190
    PM sent : check the availability
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
    Thanks awang_vedder, reply sent.
    T-shirt and Klausen '06 summer tour posters sold.