Cracker Jack Poster Wanted!

Does anyone have a cracker jack poster for sale or trade? this is the one poster we didn't get from the concert and my husband searches for it all the time. Please let me know if you have one. I would love to surprise him with it for Christmas.

Comments

• Bump
  • Have moline and willing to trade for Cracker Jack.
  • wawwaw Posts: 61
    Bump
  • SEACIDESEACIDE Posts: 410
    still looking?
    Love is all you need.....
  • SEACIDE said:
    still looking?
    7 years later thread huh?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Zombie thread, AHHHHHHHH!!!!

www.cluthelee.com
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,607
    ISO the seven years that past
    Loujoe said:
    ISO the seven years that past
    Me too
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 1,990
    Can’t wait for them to announce the 2015 US
    tour dates. 
  • Zombie thread, AHHHHHHHH!!!!

It was worth more back then I think, lol!

Yeah, haha! What happened to it? It was bonkers there for a bit. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956

Just checked, last one sold on ebay for $1400. That seems crazy to me. It was work probably 1/3 that in 2015.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    $1400????????

if anyone is crazy enough to drop that coin, mine can be wrestled

Ive been mulling over getting out of the game for a while - my posters are sat in storage doing little and the possibility of repaying the mortgage and living debt free is somewhat enticing
  • pdalowsky said:
    $1400????????

These were going for $600 not too long ago.  Another surge on them, wow.
    pdalowsky said:
    Ive been mulling over getting out of the game for a while - my posters are sat in storage doing little and the possibility of repaying the mortgage and living debt free is somewhat enticing
    Now that would pay you back in all kinds of ways! Imagine what you all could do month to month not having to pay a mortgage! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,507
    edited September 2021
    pdalowsky said:
    Now that would pay you back in all kinds of ways! Imagine what you all could do month to month not having to pay a mortgage! 
    Just unloaded a DMB poster for $2K to pay for a trip. It's the first time I've sold a poster that I know I'll never get back...
    and honestly - no regrets.

That being said, I'd have a harder time doing so with PJ; but if I had enough poster value to climb out of debt, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• I've got 2 Demeter posters.  One raffled off for $2150.  I very much might get rid of them.
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    An AP sold on here I believe a couple months ago for 1600. 
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Also getting ready to unload a couple decades worth of shit. Probably 20k + sitting in portfolio, or boxes, or on shelves, or on walls. 
  • That $1400 sale was my copy.  Was sitting in a flat file doing me no good, so happy someone else gets to enjoy.   I had slapped a high price on it b/c I wasn't in any hurry to sell.  Sat for a while, but glad to pass it on. 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    pdalowsky said:
    $1400????????

These were going for $600 not too long ago.  Another surge on them, wow.
    I got a Portland 14 in the last mystery box. Sold it for $580 and bought a CJ for $600. That was about 2 1/2 years ago. Although I haven’t looked all that often, I haven’t  seen one for $600 or less since then. Seen several in the $800-1000 range.
  • That $1400 sale was my copy.  Was sitting in a flat file doing me no good, so happy someone else gets to enjoy.   I had slapped a high price on it b/c I wasn't in any hurry to sell.  Sat for a while, but glad to pass it on. 
    I'd be glad w that high of a sale too.  

You should have sold it for cost since it wasn't doing you any good in that flat file.
    Give it away give it away giveitawaynow.
  • arqarq Posts: 7,935
    pdalowsky said:
    If your posters are doing nothing, why don't you give them away?

"The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    arq said:
    pdalowsky said:
    If your posters are doing nothing, why don't you give them away?

I said nothing about nothing........stop putting words in my mouth  ;)
    PM me with any & all free stuff. I won't flip. It will be lovingly shoved in a box with my other stuff.