***CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER FOR KELSIE! PJ MYSTERY BOX PRIZE!!! DEADLINE 12/17***

15678911»

Comments

• Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited November 2014
    PJ Mystery Box from my own collection up for grabs, goes to the highest pledger :)

• NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump for Kelsie <:-P
    BUMP, c'mon everyone :)
    Bump :bz
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Back to the top!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Bump for Kelsie :bz
    Let's keep this up the top :bz
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Donation bump
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    We're at nearly $350 already with a limited number of donators, thank you all for your kind donations :)

Again, still waiting on word from Kelsie's Mom, but I did hear yesterday that Kelsie will need at least a few more rounds of chemo, as it is in her bone marrow. She hasn't even told Kelsie yet. :(

I really hope we get word on what she wants soon so I have to time to purchase and get it to her before the holidays. I've set a deadline of 12/17 as I'll be traveling to Florida that weekend, so that should allow enough time to get her present(s) and make sure she gets them in time.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    up!
    bump
    Bump :o3
    Bump for Kelsie :x
    So not getting much interest the last week. Regardless of any donations we receive until the 17th, since I still haven't heard back about anything specific she wants, I think I'm going to opt for a pre-paid VISA card so she can go out and get anything she wants. Anyone know the best place to get one?
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Can get anywhere. Walmart, SAMs club, Costco, any bank. There is a fee, but it prob only like $5. Can only buy them with cash when I tried. Just fyi
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:

Can get anywhere. Walmart, SAMs club, Costco, any bank. There is a fee, but it prob only like $5. Can only buy them with cash when I tried. Just fyi

Awesome, thanks for the help!
    VISA card sounds perfect, she can get anything she likes, it's every girls dream to be able to buy on a Credit card, with somebody else paying for it !!!!!!!!!!!
    Bump for more contributors :bz
    Bump :x
    Bump :o3
    Monday AM Bump!
    Bump, time is running out to donate. :bz
    Christmas bump for Kelsie <:-P
    Well a little unfortunate that we didn't get any donators in the last week, but we received $340 in total donations. I just rounded up to $350, just got her card and pre-paid VISA card, mailing it out tomorrow. Thanks again to all who donated, I am PMing the highest donator right now.

Thanks again!!!
    Jeremy
    Great work Jeremy and team! Pretty awesome to be a part of, thanks & best wishes to Kelsie and her family this holiday season.
    Well done Jeremy, I'm sure a VISA card will put a huge smile on Kelsies face :x
    Happy new year everyone! Sorry, had been out of town for a couple of weeks. Kelsie is in remission! Not out of the woods yet as she has to do maintenance chemo for 8-12 months, but it's definitely great news.
    Great news!