Milton Keynes Bootleg

Just wondering if anyone has received their bootleg yet? Ordered mine 2nd week in Sept and no sign of it yet!

Comments

• EdLawEdLaw Posts: 194
    Mine was dispatched on September 11th, and only just arrived today!
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
    Now I'm over near the bandstand, every hand moving on John Finn's wife...
  • Oh ok thanks. Should be here in a few days then hopefully?
    Hopefully! I was starting to worry where mine was, these last few days. The relief this morning was tremendous!
    And I planted my bolo knife in the neck of mad John Finn. I took his wretched life.
  • Just been listening to mine which arrived earlier this week and the sound on Nothing As It Seems and Given To Fly is appalling! Given To Fly is almost entirely static/white noise. Am assuming other people's copies are the same? Or do I need to get onto Nugs about this?
  • Received my Leeds and Milton Keynes bootlegs last week, neither of them work. I asked TenClub about them and They've told me to speak with Nugs.net... still waiting to hear from bugs :(
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    WB160810 said:

Received my Leeds and Milton Keynes bootlegs last week, neither of them work. I asked TenClub about them and They've told me to speak with Nugs.net... still waiting to hear from bugs :(

Both bootlegs? All 6 CD's? Question. Are they silver CD's or CDR's?
    Are you playing them in an old CD player? A CD-ROM?

Saying this cause older CD players and even older car CD players can't read CDR's. Your PC/MAC CD-ROM's will be able to play them.

If that's not the problem and all those players are new & have been playing CDR's for year's, there might be another possibility. A one in a million possibility. That nothing was burned on the discs. Check the back of the CDR if any data was recorded.

Got around to playing mine last week, and the sound becomes increasingly static-y over a couple of songs, culminating in Lightning Bolt being unlistenable, starting to skip and then the last few tracks on Disc 1 not playing at all. Put Disc 2 in, had a flick through a few tracks, everything seemed fine on there. Same with Disc 3.

I then tried all three in my laptop, as opposed to my CD player. Disc 1 and 3 freeze up the media player and won't play at all, while Disc 2 is fine. What a pain in the arse. Emailed nugs last Tuesday, have yet to get a reply.
  • mrsbumble said:

Just wondering if anyone has received their bootleg yet? Ordered mine 2nd week in Sept and no sign of it yet!

Mine was dispatched 13th September and still waiting!!
  • Mine was dispatched 13th September and still waiting!!
  • Mine took 4 weeks to get to the UK
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013
    Finally got a response from nugs. New copy to be sent soon. Hopefully a working one!
  • CloneClone UK Posts: 140
    I ordered the Europe CDs and after a month and a half waiting I get this email:

"I'm sorry to notify you that your order from 10club (#******) was returned to our warehouse as undelivered. This happens sometimes with UK customers, especially with larger orders that may require import fees.

We will re-ship this to you immediately. Please keep an eye out for any notices from the post!"

Now I have to wait even longer, not impressed.
    I much prefer to have the CDs than a download but Nugs are seriously putting me off buying CDs again.
  • edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    Clone said:

I ordered the Europe CDs and after a month and a half waiting I get this email:

"I'm sorry to notify you that your order from 10club (#******) was returned to our warehouse as undelivered. This happens sometimes with UK customers, especially with larger orders that may require import fees.

We will re-ship this to you immediately. Please keep an eye out for any notices from the post!"

Now I have to wait even longer, not impressed.
    I much prefer to have the CDs than a download but Nugs are seriously putting me off buying CDs again.

Damn that sucks, why would it get returned to the seller when all you needed to do was pay the customs charge? Still waiting for my copy of MK, it was shipped on the 16th Sept so hopefully not to much longer.
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
    Well my CDs eventually arrived today after over 2 months wait with a £20.45 customs charge.
    To top it off the 2 Amsterdam shows are missing and the very first CD I listen to has a horrendus crackle over the last 3 tracks.
    Annoyed doesn't cut it.

If anyone could help me out with Lightning Bolt, Nothing As It Seems & Given To Fly from Milton Keynes I'd be very grateful.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2014
    whats the deal with these shitty "crackling" tracks and general defectiveness on the MK boot??? i was planning on picking up Leeds and MK but dont want to buy them until these apparent bugs are worked out?
    My replacement MK arrived and plays fine in my CD player, with no noise or skipping, thank god. Sounds great, fantastic to finally relive it. Tried to rip it in my laptop though, and 5 tracks just won't work, crashing my software. So there's still some kind of defect, but I can't be arsed getting another when it plays fine otherwise.
  • Clone said:

If anyone could help me out with Lightning Bolt, Nothing As It Seems & Given To Fly from Milton Keynes I'd be very grateful.

You still need those tracks? PM me your address and I'll burn a copy of the whole disc for you.
    My Music, 'Crowd of Oaks' - Spotify | Bandcamp

Manchester 2000 :: Cardiff 2000 :: Prague 2006 :: London 2007 :: Manchester 2009 :: London 2009 :: Manchester I 2012 :: Manchester II 2012 :: Milton Keynes 2014 :: London I 2018 :: London II 2018

*BRAD* Birmingham 2013 :: London 2013

Clone said:

You still need those tracks? PM me your address and I'll burn a copy of the whole disc for you.
    MP3s would do me, I've emailed Nugs and they are going to send a replacement disc.
    I just would like to have the tracks so I could listen to it all the way through.
    Can anyone help me out with the 3 tracks, the nugs wait is 4-5 weeks!
    So my Milton Keynes replacement disc arrived today (along with the missing Amsterdam shows)
    And once again the Milton Keynes disc skips, so I now need a replacement disc of the replacement disc.
  • I haven't received a reply yet from Nugs or Ten Club to emails I sent last week about this issue (I've only just got around to playing the boot and my Disc 1 is unlistenable after four songs then unplayable after six). Does anyone here have a direct contact for Nugs that they responded to? Thanks for any help.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
  • Anyone?
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there...
    They have gone quiet on me too, must be busy after Black Friday.