Options

Wrigley bootleg?!?

RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
Ive basically come to terms with the fact that it will never be released, but still.....When will we get the Wrigley Bootleg?? Whats the hold up?!?
This could be the day

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Ive basically come to terms with the fact that it will never be released, but still.....When will we get the Wrigley Bootleg?? Whats the hold up?!?

^^^ totally!! C'mon guys!!
  • Options
    Isn't one of the audience recorded bootlegs good enough? The darktrain recording especially is exceptional quality
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I can't stand the AUD bootlegs any more. Sorry bootleggers!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
    Has anyone heard any Wrigley '14 tracks that are soundboard source played on SiriusXM? Least for PJ20, there are 6 or so tracks that are SBD quality that they have been playing on air for a while now.

PJ20 '11, MIA '12, London '13 & Wrigley '13. Either we get custom CD box sets for these down the road. Or these will be released, many years down the road via their Vault series.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    what about that pj20/.///
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

I can't stand the AUD bootlegs any more. Sorry bootleggers!

Can't do it. Like nails on s chalkboard. :-q
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    demetrios said:

Has anyone heard any Wrigley '14 tracks that are soundboard source played on SiriusXM? Least for PJ20, there are 6 or so tracks that are SBD quality that they have been playing on air for a while now.

PJ20 '11, MIA '12, London '13 & Wrigley '13. Either we get custom CD box sets for these down the road. Or these will be released, many years down the road via their Vault series.

I could totally see them vaulting Wrigley For a bit.. But PJ20?? That was HUGE! I agree with Dimitris this needs released.( even though I didn't get to go).
  • Options
    RatsTJRatsRatsTJRats Boston Posts: 431
    Some news one way or the other would be nice. would of been good to put on the christmas list!
    This could be the day
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668

Some news one way or the other would be nice. would of been good to put on the christmas list!

Even a simple "not sure at this time" would be nice as it eliminates speculation like the board copies were ruined, there's copyright problems because of other artists (PJ20), etc. Totally their prerogative of course but we aren't talking about nuclear secrets here. :)
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I only heard one Wrigley boot, and I got it a day or two after the show. While decent quality, it isn't good enough quality for me to want to keep listening to it.

That said - while I usually don't want audience boots - the Moline one I downloaded is fantastic. It sounds just like it did when I was in the middle of the GA. I'm actually doubting I'll like the official one as much, though I'll certainly buy it and see.
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Pretty sure this, PJ 20..etc are going to be vault releases. The old - we gotta make money when we're done doing this - trick
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179

Isn't one of the audience recorded bootlegs good enough? The darktrain recording especially is exceptional quality

Where is this one available at?
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Where is this one available at?
    Joberschlake whispers pleasing words lol
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.