2023 CHICAGO BEARS

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    JTH said:
    Really sending a message to these players huh?

Also, Mel Tucker said today that the defensive starters will remain the same for this week. LOL.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244

JTH said:

Also, Mel Tucker said today that the defensive starters will remain the same for this week. LOL.
    :fp: ugh!!!!

I'm also so fn sick of reading comments and articles on ANY fn player as the problem with the Bears. It's not anyone on the team, it's the coaching staff. Said it a long time ago....Tucker sucks ass. Trestman may have blown away the CFL but the NFL a has changed and he's far too fn predictable offensively. This team, even with the likes of Cutler...can and should win most games and SHOULD be a playoff contender. This falls squarely on the coaching staff!
  • Let's hope the Vikings score 50+

Then Tresticles will be out the door.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    edited November 2014

Let's hope the Vikings score 50+

You're not going to let go of that hope, are you?

He is going NOWHERE before the end of the season. You may as well accept that reality.
    Post edited by JTH on
    mca47 said:

JTH said:

:fp: ugh!!!!

I'm also so fn sick of reading comments and articles on ANY fn player as the problem with the Bears. It's not anyone on the team, it's the coaching staff. Said it a long time ago....Tucker sucks ass. Trestman may have blown away the CFL but the NFL a has changed and he's far too fn predictable offensively. This team, even with the likes of Cutler...can and should win most games and SHOULD be a playoff contender. This falls squarely on the coaching staff!

While I agree that the coaching staff is garbage, the players have to take some responsibility as well. Cutler just isn't a very good QB. Constantly turns the ball over like he always has. While the coaches deserve a lot of blame, the players deserve some as well because they have been complete garbage too. Ugh, what a fucking mess.
    JTH said:

He is going NOWHERE before the end of the season. You may as well accept that reality.
    Umm yeah, Trestman is going nowhere during the season. We'll be lucky if they even get rid of him after this season.
  • JTH said:

Umm yeah, Trestman is going nowhere during the season. We'll be lucky if they even get rid of him after this season.
    Tresticles will not be here next year.
    No way in hell.

JTH said:

Tresticles will not be here next year.
    No way in hell.
    I hope you're right. It's just hard for me to see the Bears firing a guy with 2 years left on his contract....that isn't the McCaskey way. Now if this season turns into a bigger disaster than it already is, then maybe I could see it. But if the Bears end up with 6-7 wins, they'll use that as an excuse to bring him back.
  • The Bears just gave up 106 points in 2 games.
    It already is a big disaster.
    Trestman is finished.
    No way is he back next year.

The Bears just gave up 106 points in 2 games.
    Trestman is finished.

You can keep on repeating it but that won't make it come true. He will be back.
  • JTH said:

Trestman is finished.

You can keep on repeating it but that won't make it come true. He will be back.
    5 Mc ribs
    2 shamrock shakes
    And a box of twinkies says he doesn't coach the Bears next year.
    This is a bet I really don't want to win, but throw in a 6-pack of something fancy-schmancy and you're on.
  • JTH said:

This is a bet I really don't want to win, but throw in a 6-pack of something fancy-schmancy and you're on.

PBR tall and a basket of tater tots.
    You're on.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,789
    edited November 2014
    Brandon Marshall won't be here either.
    Post edited by SPEEDY MCCREADY on

Trestman is finished.

Oh, he'll be back. The Bears had their worse defense in history last year and the kept the defensive coordinator. This year is even worse...
    I do think Trestman's magic number is 6. He doesn't win at least 6 games and I can see him getting the boot.
    God, just thinking about the Bears makes me so fn mad!
    Predictions anyone?

I do see them winning this one.
    Bears 24
    Vikings 20
  • Brandon Marshall is challenging fans to boxing matches?

Trestman is OUT!
    He has no control of this team.
    mca47 said:

Trestman is finished.

Oh, he'll be back. The Bears had their worse defense in history last year and the kept the defensive coordinator. This year is even worse...
    I do think Trestman's magic number is 6. He doesn't win at least 6 games and I can see him getting the boot.
    God, just thinking about the Bears makes me so fn mad!
    Predictions anyone?

I do see them winning this one.
    Bears 24
    Vikings 20
    Like I said earlier in this thread, unless this season keeps being a complete disaster and they only end up with 4-5 wins, he'll most likely be back. That's just the Bears way.

They'll probably win.....

Bears 20
    Vikings 13
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited November 2014
    Well being a Good Mid West city which is of course noteworthy...respectable and full of History I feel it only appropriate to choose the Bears for my NFL team :p
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
    Forte got 8 carries in the first half? Well, that makes perfect sense. He only averaged 6.1 yards per rush.
    Wouldn't surprise me 1 bit if Lovie and the 2-8 Bucs come into Soldier Field and win on Sunday.

I was never the biggest Lovie fan, but after watching Trestman coach the past year and a half, I sure do miss him.
    Wouldn't surprise me either. That said I do think the Bears will win.
    Bears 27
    Bucs 21
    My god this game is painful to watch. Both of these teams are terrible...especially the Bears. 68 fucking yards of offense in the first half??? Unbelievable.
    Exactly what I thought would happen...Bears are going to win some meaningless games down the stretch here and it will save Trestman's job. Can't believe this team has a chance to somehow be .500 on Thursday against Detroit.

Exactly what I thought would happen...Bears are going to win some meaningless games down the stretch here and it will save Trestman's job. Can't believe this team has a chance to somehow be .500 on Thursday against Detroit.

Well, there is ZERO chance the Bears beat Detroit. And I could easily see them dropping the last 5. The Bears will once again be embarrassed on national TV...

Bears 10
    Lions 37
    mca47 said:

Well, there is ZERO chance the Bears beat Detroit. And I could easily see them dropping the last 5. The Bears will once again be embarrassed on national TV...

Bears 10
    Lions 37
    Yeah, it's hard to give the Bears much of a chance with how awful their offense has been and how good Detroit D has been this season.

The Bears next 3 games are on national TV. Thanksgiving @ Detroit, then the next Thursday vs Cowboys and the Monday night after that vs. Saints. I feel bad for the rest of the country that will have to suffer through watching this team. What a joke.
    Next three on national TV? :fp:
    Yeah, I feel bad the rest of the country has to see that. The worst part as Bears fans is we have to sit through all the commentary...the hour before the game from asshats like Trent Dilfer, during from idiots like Jon Gruden and all the post game bullshit.
    "Gee Keyshon Johnson, what do think the Bear's problems is...." Ugh!

So, Tillman is out....Fuller has a busted hand and a bad knee and may not play. Who the f is going to cover C. Johnson? Ugh!!!

No way the Bears score more than 10 and no way the Lions score less than 35. Ugh!
    Anyone heard any news on Fuller's injury?
    mca47 said:

Anyone heard any news on Fuller's injury?

Sounds like it will be a game-time decision.