So, I Started A Pearl Jam Set List Tumblr...

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Thats so cool...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    followed.
    loving it!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    i hope u get some setlist..people post at facebook will sent u..
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Great stuff. Thanks D!

If anyone wants to share here they can PM me. Please and thank you.

I also posted on the tumblr how you can get a hold of me and submit one, too.

Hopefully I get a few. I mean, who doesn't like set lists? No one, that's who.
    8-)
    I just wanted to bump this since it's been a while since I did...

http://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/

I also tweet each post automatically when the post is published so if you don't feel like going back to the site everyday to look (or can't be bothered) you can follow me on twitter and just keep an eye out for the ones that interest you.

I don't post set lists in any particular order. Sometimes they're significant to the date, most times I just try and mix it up as best I can.

Also, If you have any set lists you'd like to contribute, PLEASE get in touch with me. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    -DMW
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    nice work!
    Its been a few days since I checked it out and wow, that one from 1991 from Portland is amazing. I don't think I ever saw that one before. Nice find! Kudos to what ever fan shared that with you
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332
    Did you get those Ottawa '11 & Hamilton '11 setlists from that zip file I sent ya? :)
    demetrios wrote:
    Did you get those Ottawa '11 & Hamilton '11 setlists from that zip file I sent ya? :)

Yes I did. Thanks a bunch for those. I'm trying to keep it little sporadic with the set lists as far as what year they're from and where the show was...I'll be getting to those soon enough. Unfortunately, I don't have 365 set lists...I might have to start slowing down a bit...

...Or Pearl Jam is just going to have to play more :)

Does anyone have any set list scans from this past weekend? Would love to use them.
    Thought I'd bump this. I've been really busy with work and trying to sell our house, I haven't posted in a few days.

Anyways, I've put a new one up today...it's purdy. http://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/post ... ell-center

Please contact me if you've got any set lists you'd like to share.

Thanks,
    -DMW
  • I have 2 different scans of Eddie Vedder St. Louis (7/1/2011) setlists, as well as a scan of Pearl Jam St. Louis 2012 that I have already submitted to this blog. If anyone wants a copy of any or all three of these setlists, pm your email and I will send them to you.

I am looking for a scan of the Little Rock 2003, Eddie Vedder Ryman (6/18/2009), PJ Chicago 1998, PJ St. Louis 1998, PJ Kansas City 1998, and PJ Memphis 2000. If anyone has any of these and is willing to email me a scan, pm me for my email address.

Thanks a lot,

Joey

P.S. I also have a setlist of Brandi Carlile Kansas City 2012, and Jason Mraz Kansas City 2012 that I would be willing to email to anyone interested.
    First off, I really want to thank everyone who has contributed to this little project of mine. Every single set list that gets sent to me really makes a difference so thank you again to everyone who has contacted me and taken that minute out of their day to send along a scan/pic of their set list.

On the flip side, the reserve is starting to run low. If you have, or know someone who has any Pearl Jam set lists, please let me know. If you know anyone in other communities that can help me out (RM, BRY, PJC, etc.) let them know, too.

Here's the site again if you wanted to take a little looks-see:

http://www.PearlJamSetLists.Tumblr.com

Cheers.
    -DMW
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    First off, I really want to thank everyone who has contributed to this little project of mine. Every single set list that gets sent to me really makes a difference so thank you again to everyone who has contacted me and taken that minute out of their day to send along a scan/pic of their set list.

On the flip side, the reserve is starting to run low. If you have, or know someone who has any Pearl Jam set lists, please let me know. If you know anyone in other communities that can help me out (RM, BRY, PJC, etc.) let them know, too.

Cheers.
    -DMW

http://fivehorizons.com/
    check this site out...they have quite a few setlist pics if memory serves. great page, btw!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    check this site out...they have quite a few setlist pics if memory serves. great page, btw!

Yeah, I don't want to go onto another site and poach their stuff. If anyone here knew someone who wrote/built 5H and i could get in contact with them to use some of theirs, I'd love to but I'm not going to take their stuff and put it on my site.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mfc2006 wrote:

Yeah, I don't want to go onto another site and poach their stuff. If anyone here knew someone who wrote/built 5H and i could get in contact with them to use some of theirs, I'd love to but I'm not going to take their stuff and put it on my site.

good point. if you ask the people at Two Feet Thick, I think they could put you in touch with them.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Has anyone seen the Chicago 2009 set lists or the eddie 2012 Vegas set lists? I was at these shows and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have an image of them!
    100th set list went up today :)http://pearljamsetlists.tumblr.com/

A thousand thank you's to everyone who has helped me with this. I truly do appreciate it.

And as always, if you have any you'd like to contribute, please get in touch. Thanks.
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump for an awesome site....sorry I'm late to the party but I just discovered it. This thread should be regularly bumped so people can see how awesome your site is. Thanks for sharing Dead Man Walking :bz
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I don't have any setlists but I'm definitely following you on Tumblr
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

Thank you to both of you, and everyone else. I don't often bump this site so it's nice when it gets to the top and fresh eyes see it. Hopefully someone with their own set lists sees it and gets inspired to share theirs. Even if it's one that's already on the site. An upgrade in quality is never a bad thing.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Great site! Been looking for the Atlanta 2012 setlist for a while. Maybe someday it will show up on this site, and one I really want is an EV- Memphis 2012 show setlist.

If anyone happens to know where I could find these...I would be very gratefull.

But again, great site and I hope people continue to contribute.
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258

Cheers.
    -DMW

I've got a setlist from Ed's first night at the Sydney State Theatre this year. It got boxed up when we turned the spare room into a nursery so when I find it I'll scan it for you
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
    Bump to remind everyone about this awesome site. :bee:
    goldrush said:

Cheers.
    -DMW

I've got a setlist from Ed's first night at the Sydney State Theatre this year. It got boxed up when we turned the spare room into a nursery so when I find it I'll scan it for you
    Thanks for sending that setlist to DMW, I was at that show :joy:

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has a nice scan of the 2014 St. Louis set list? A friend is looking for a good one for a video project he's working on. The one currently on the tumblr isn't a high enough resolution.

Please let me know if you can help out. Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has a nice scan of the 2014 St. Louis set list? A friend is looking for a good one for a video project he's working on. The one currently on the tumblr isn't a high enough resolution.

Please let me know if you can help out. Thanks!

I think he found it over on a Facebook group. :)
    Excellent. I know we're looking for the same person. Glad one was found.

...Now if you could get that person to get in touch with me so I can use their copy. :)

Excellent. I know we're looking for the same person. Glad one was found.

...Now if you could get that person to get in touch with me so I can use their copy. :)

Will do.
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Hey, do you need a copy of the Leeds setlist from last year?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam