Options

Question about 10C tickets and what time did the band take the stage last night?

57Goldtop57Goldtop Posts: 218
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Were there really 500 people in line at 9 pm to get tickets?

What time the band take the stage last night? I want to know when I should be in my seat.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    I got there at 8:30-ish due to traffic on I-76 and in Camden and there were TONS of people in line to get their tix, but it wasn't for 10c tickets so that was good (for me anyway). The 10c line went pretty quickly with maybe a 15 minute wait. I would definitely get there early if you can. Plus, if you get there REAL early you not only beat the traffic but you can hear them soundcheck (from outside the venue, of course) - I heard them sound check Big Wave before Camden II last year, which was a treat. Unfortunately we missed the opener, but we got to our seats with about 20 mins to spare. The band took the stage at 9:15 give or take, but I'd recommend getting there REAL early to make sure you don't miss anything.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    The lines were moving fast though. The windows were divided into letters of the begining of your last name, and the signs were kind of small, so allot of people were jumping lines when they got to the "wrong" window. They also goofed up (whoever designated which window was which) because it was alphabetical which the exception that the A-B window was to the far right instead of where it should have been- at least as far as I remember learning the alphabet in school :)

I think this is pretty much why the band got a late start, just a theory.
    Thank you for sharing this journey.
  • Options
    solat1973solat1973 Posts: 131
    The band came on at 9:05, I always look at the time when bands take the stage
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.