***It's Holy Grail time for...jjflash! (List of People who Donated Included)***

1235»

Comments

• Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! <:-P
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    bump
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    :D Thanks again to all who helped make this happen :D =D> 8-X
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

jjflash said:

alot of lovely people in the community...
    i have a few things to say about your whole holy grail story..but ill wait ..cos we didnt finish yet...
    Dimi, Interested to hear your story....chime in when you get a free moment......
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    jjflash said:

jjflash said:

alot of lovely people in the community...
    i have a few things to say about your whole holy grail story..but ill wait ..cos we didnt finish yet...
    Dimi, Interested to hear your story....chime in when you get a free moment......
    sure..ill post tomorrow...how this went...
    im so happy finally all arrived
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2014
    Glad the last half made it out of the USPS void! :)

Love what you say about the fundamental meaning behind these holy grails - a beautiful testament to the best side of a community.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Haven't checked on this thread in a while. Glad to see pkg #2 finally made it! Enjoy, jjflash!
    ok, alittle inside info fo this great community and this holy grail...
    you guys donate your money and actually,u used a small amount of money for David items and that was to buy the ev pick...the rest went to charity of Davids choice..u can ask Roger for more details,he knows the whole money payment and charity thing,he is the expert..im usually the "bad guy " for the sellers when we do the deals..
    so.. yield lp was a donation to the holy grail from a great member and
    another great member gave the LB Red lp and ask back only a sticker,chile 13..which we found cos someone else donate it and as well and ask nothing in return..
    so actually we got those 2 record,for free...
    some need to understand this isnt our money so we put double effort how to spent the money others donate for a great cause..
    we just dont say,ok,we have 200$,a guy ask for market price 200$,isnt our wallet the money come from,fuck it,lets buy it and finish quickly with this..no way...
    we have all the time of the world to find the best and cheapest solution..

cos this is holy grail..we respect the money and the effort and the thoughts of all those amazing peole want to help..
    so,if u want to sell a record at market price,well..go to ebay.,.and dont contact us..cos this is a couse,cos this is helping a fellow fan to get a dream item
    so anyone want to sell an item for holy grail..just see the market prie and comes with an lower offer to us....cos THAT IS ACTUALLY HELP to the Holy Grail cause..and u get to be a pert of something very beautiful..and u knowe what,maybe u are next..and u will really fell how is to receive the love from people u probably never met in your life..
    thanks again all and happy for Dvid all worked at the end..

Dimitris

ps..the next to one,probably gonna be fast and secret,we have something really sweet in mind,and most of all u almost all are aware about and will agree with it cos is really sensitive matter....will let u know when we are ready..

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Great post, Dimi! We really are part of a great community here and I feel, amongst a lot of the complaining and arguing that *can* go on, the holy grails are an excellent reminder to keep the original spirit of Lost Dogs (and the entire forum for that matter) alive and well. We're all here by one common denominator, so let's continue to do right by each other!

Out of all the threads ever in the forum. This is my favourite

Keep them coming.

yep!!
  • ThePedroThePedro Posts: 330
    :-bd
    "Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"