Options

My weekend of shows

3 great shows for me this weekend
Thursday - The Gaslight Anthem in Chicago
Friday - Pearl Jam in Moline
Sunday - Ryan Adams in St Louis

It is going to be a rockin weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746

I'll be at the same 2 shows Thursday and Friday. I get to see my 2 fav bands on back to back nights...not a bad deal. Also seeing PJ in Milwaukee on Monday as well. Going to be an awesome few days coming up.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    I'm doing Gaslight on Wednesday at First Avenue in a Minneapolis, PJ on Friday in Moline, then PJ in St Paul on Sunday.
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
    I'm going to PJ Friday in Moline, Randy Watson and his band Sexual Chocolate at a local beauty pageant Saturday, and PJ again on Monday in Milwaukee.

Great weekend for music!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options

I'll be at the same 2 shows Thursday and Friday. I get to see my 2 fav bands on back to back nights...not a bad deal. Also seeing PJ in Milwaukee on Monday as well. Going to be an awesome few days coming up.
    I am with you. PJ and GLA are number 1 and 2 for me. With Against Me a close 3. So pretty stoked for those shows.

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746

I am with you. PJ and GLA are number 1 and 2 for me. With Against Me a close 3. So pretty stoked for those shows.

I like your style. I really like Against Me too...really pumped to see them open for Gaslight on Thursday. Even more excited to go to the Aragon....I haven't been to a show at the brawl room in ages. This week is going so slow!