Options

2014 PEARL JAM ENAMEL MUG SET

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    these are fucking awesome, i'll be stalking the site on monday and tuesday. hope i can get a set!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    densan said:

They are hand made which is very rare these days, and at 17.50 per mug b4 shipping is a fair price for a handmade item. I absolutely love the art work, and it is different art work for each mug. If taken care of, these will last a life time. I borrowed & paraphrased the following text from another site in hopes of educating myself and you guys too. Again, these are borrowed and paraphrased words:
    Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, which makes it durable, smooth, and resistant to the effects of chemicals. Safe in temperatures of up to 530 degree fahrenheit, enamelware does not burn, and is resilient enough to be used in the dishwasher. They are safe for even your hottest cups of coffee and cocoa.
    I hope that helps. I had to research too since I am no expert on various mug types. PJ expert yes, mugs no. All I know is I drink coffee from them and make sure there is no BHT, or that they made in china. I mean no offense, but their products scare the hell out of me when it comes to drinking from a mug made there. Damn, I sound like I am selling them, not intentional, Peace to all 10clubers, and I do not mean to sound like "I know it all" Because the older I get the more I realize how damn stupid I am. :)

I like you.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options

these are fucking awesome, i'll be stalking the site on monday and tuesday. hope i can get a set!!

Cheers #:-S
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Sold out before I woke up from Lincoln show....HAHAHA
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    funny thing, i don't remember it saying 1 per member... :-?

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    Mudfest said:

who in the world drinks a coffee that freekin small ? I would be refilling that 10x in an Hour.
    that's a shooter size ...

How small are they? For realz, anyone know?

The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited October 2014

Mudfest said:

who in the world drinks a coffee that freekin small ? I would be refilling that 10x in an Hour.

See pictures on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EmalcoEnamelware/photos_stream

I think they are perfectly sized for coffee! Seriously people, coffee is not meant to be guzzled down by the gallons! Yes, I'm talking to all of you with your Venti half caf soy bla bla bla whatever it is from Starbucks. Coffee should be made with care in small quantities and savoured immediately. I think these mugs are PERFECT to enjoy a cappuccino

PS not directing at anyone in particular, just saw many comments about the cup being too small for coffee and I kinda lost it. :\">
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    It might be a dumb question but where do you find the information about the quantity of liquid it can contain? What size are these cups?
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Judging by the pictures, I'd say they're 8oz. Grab a one cup measuring cup from your kitchen and that's the same size. A "normal" coffee cup is probably more like 12oz.
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    I just saw they are sold out. I really hope it will be possible to buy these again. They are beautiful. Please please... Sell some more!
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533

I just saw they are sold out. I really hope it will be possible to buy these again. They are beautiful. Please please... Sell some more!

I believe Santos said there would be more later when they replenish stocks. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    wishlisa76wishlisa76 Sweden Posts: 806
    Oh yes I saw that, fingers crossed! Thanks!
    "I gather speed from you fucking with me"

PJ in Stockholm, Sweden, 7th July 2012. EV solo in London, 31st July 2012. PJ in Stockholm 28th of June 2014. PJ in Milton Keynes UK, 11th of July 2014, Eddie solo in London 6th of June 2017. PJ London 18th of June, 2018, and 17th of July, 2018.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,147
    A random item with pearl jam on it sold out in minutes?
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

Mudfest said:

See pictures on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EmalcoEnamelware/photos_stream

I think they are perfectly sized for coffee! Seriously people, coffee is not meant to be guzzled down by the gallons! Yes, I'm talking to all of you with your Venti half caf soy bla bla bla whatever it is from Starbucks. Coffee should be made with care in small quantities and savoured immediately. I think these mugs are PERFECT to enjoy a cappuccino

PS not directing at anyone in particular, just saw many comments about the cup being too small for coffee and I kinda lost it. :\">
    Haha thank you for the link; hope you've been able to calm down a bit after getting this off your chest :P I'm okay with the size, now bring on the restock!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807

Working on reorder/restock. Don't go to the secondary markets yet.

Missed it too & would love them for our new camper. Excellent size for a little libation type drink by the fire. Appreciate the head's up info on a re-order.
    Hope it works out!!!
    Helloo D!! :-h
    Hi Kelly!! :)
  • Options
    8 cm diameter and 0.35 litre capacity.
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 28 Oct 96
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 29 May 00
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 30 May 00
    PJ - Cardiff International Arena, 06 June 00
    PJ - Wembley Arena, 18 Jun 07
    PJ - O2 London, 18 Aug 09
    PJ - O2 Dublin, 22 Jun 10
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 30 Jul 12
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 31 Jul 12
    PJ - Leeds First Direct Arena, 08 Jul 14
    PJ - Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 Jul 14
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 06 Jun 17
    EV - Hammersmith Apollo, 07 Jun 17
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 18 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 19 Jun 18
    PJ - O2 Arena, London, 17 Jul 18
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    so..
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    edited October 2014

So the are 2.75 inch high.
    Thank for the info.
    Post edited by Longueuil on
  • Options
    VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,924
    As a Polack, this'll probably be my only opportunity to have Pearl Jam and Poland together…unless I somehow go to a show in Poland…probably easier to just get these when they restock.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options

Basically a 12oz mug
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

As a Polack, this'll probably be my only opportunity to have Pearl Jam and Poland together…unless I somehow go to a show in Poland…probably easier to just get these when they restock.

Nah! You could also purchase Katowice, Poland 2000. Our people and PJ together there, too. :) (There is also Gdynia.)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

Suziemay said:

Mudfest said:

Haha thank you for the link; hope you've been able to calm down a bit after getting this off your chest :P I'm okay with the size, now bring on the restock!
    MUCH better, than you :-h
  • Options
    Stalking the site tomorrow. Don't want to miss these again!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    The newsletter thing is nice but only works if one checks their email! Hahaha!!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    I got the news letter early, put the mugs in my cart and thought to myself "these are going to go quick!". Then I walked away and forgot all about them cuz I had to get on the road to LA to see Tom Petty. By the time I got home at 3:00am, they were sold out and I was kicking myself! ~X(

At least I have a second chance... #:-S
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    But at least that Petty show rocked! Caught him here with Winwood at Red Rocks. Weather sucked but the show was fantastic!

12 oz is just about the right size for a splash of wine.
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829

But at least that Petty show rocked! Caught him here with Winwood at Red Rocks. Weather sucked but the show was fantastic!

12 oz is just about the right size for a splash of wine.

Yes, the show was great! and Winwood was a bonus..... I can't believe I'd never seen him after all these years. I couldn't pass up this opportunity especially with such a strong new album.

You are correct about the wine, that's what will be in my mug. ;)

• Options
    edited October 2014

The newsletter thing is nice but only works if one checks their email! Hahaha!!!

And/or actually receives the email.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    PJ_ROCKS said:

funny thing, i don't remember it saying 1 per member... :-?

Can't remember if there was a limit on the description. I picked up one. Tempted to pick up another, and another. Just cause they would make great gifts.
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Waiting for re-stock

:-\"
    Bring on the matching bowls!!!