looking for two ga pit tickets for Cinn, or Detroit, or st. louis, or Chicago show

124»

Comments

• iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    Wink back!!!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    beautiful way
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I'm taking it OP got what she was looking for since the song quotes have stopped?
    hello badbrains nope, still searching! Just busy this weekend.... are you going to any shows?
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
    turn those lights down Josh
    Alive
    JwPearl hello! I have tickets to Cincinnati tomorrow, can't delete these threads I have posted, do you know how?
    I have no clue but thats great :D have fun lady
    if I get any good pics, I will forward to you, thanks!! I'm so excited I can't think.......hope all is great, talk soon
    Thanks, all is going good...................
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    U scored 2 GA tix to cincy? How is that even possible?
  • So I think after two months of bumping, we'd all like to know where you wound up sitting and what you thought of the show! :)
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
    driving home at the moment, as soon as I get home I will fill you all in thanks
    edited October 2014
    I can tell you real quick, Eddie V both helicoptered and smashed guitars, awesome!!!!!!
    Post edited by iimagine on
    Several pics to come.....