looking for two ga pit tickets for Cinn, or Detroit, or st. louis, or Chicago show

Comments

• iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    Hi, thank you, not giving in yet, who is OP?????
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    iimagine said:

Hi, thank you, not giving in yet, who is OP?????

You are the OP. :) "Original Poster"
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Ahhh, thanks pjsoul, not familiar with the lingo! :)
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
    still searching
    Help
    I'm still alive
  • Hey I may have a pair of tix available for St. Louis. I should know for sure by this weekend. I will keep you posted.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    JC150632 said:

Hey I may have a pair of tix available for St. Louis. I should know for sure by this weekend. I will keep you posted.

A pair of GA tix? Wow, that's crazy, good for her
    omg, thank you JC150632,let me know either way!!!!
  • Ok will do, no promises unfortunately as I am awaiting someone else who is 50-50 on going. Maybe shoot me an email at cjcjcubs909@outlook.com by friday as I check email much more often than the forum.
    JC, I sent you an email, and just in case this doesn't work out, I'm still looking
    I'm still alive
    help
    I'm still alive
    I'm still alive!
    not giving in
    Help
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I'm curious, did u buy your airline tix already?
    Not yet badbrains, kinda freaking a little
    Help
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    How much are airline tix looking less than two weeks away?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    How much are airline tix looking less than two weeks away?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • So, you're only gonna go if someone gives you GA tix?
    I'm not asking anyone to give me s ticket, I of course plan on purchasing them, and I can drive to the closer shows....
  • So, you're only gonna go if someone SELLS you GA tix?
    That is correct musicsam3, Im willing to travel for the pit
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    But you don't think Pearl Jam are worth travelling for unless you can get GA?
    I've been to PJ concerts before, and they are definitely worth it, but really want to experience the pit, just once
    Pit searching.......
    Still alive