Options

Best Euro Boot

Can anyone tell me what the best sounding Euro boot from 2014 is? I need to use my code as it is burning a hole in my pocket. helllllllp =))

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    seems vienna sound the best so far..very close oslo and trieste
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I like Oslo!
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    Stockholm!
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I have Trieste and Vienna. Something sounds off with the sound on the Trieste one. Love the Vienna one. In the end, I'd suggest picking whatever one you like the setlist best from.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Be patient and wait for Leeds....
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    You cannot go wrong with any of them.

The way the Berlin boot is mixed, the crowd comes very loud. You can give it a try if loud crowds are to your liking.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Berlin sounds fantastic, I like the way it's mixed a lot. Vienna, Oslo are great too. But yes, wait for Leeds and MK.
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    aennilaennil Posts: 415
    boyo79 said:

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    aennil said:

boyo79 said:

No question. I was at Vienna, Oslo, and Leeds and as much as I loved the Oslo show, Leeds was an unexpected mindf*ck of a show.
  • Options
    MMPoochMMPooch New Jersey Posts: 68
    If you had to pick one which of these three, Vienna, Leeds, MK, which one ? I'm interested in the best sounding boot since I like all 3 set lists. I'm leaning towards Vienna, I've heard an audience recording and it sounds amazing, but so much has been said about Leeds and MK, I've been waiting, but I haven't heard them yet. What are your guys thoughts? Thanks!
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,248
    edited September 2014
    Haven't heard MK.. if you're going by sound alone I'd still say Vienna by a hair (over Leeds)
    Vienna is a very focused performance, while Leeds is more "fun".. (Ed made me lol along the way)..
    can't go wrong with either of those two though..
    Post edited by PeArLgOoNeR on

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 143
    im loving leeds!brings back great memories.it really was a band having a great time on stage,
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback! If Leeds sounds as good as Vienna, but with some humor added to it, I think I'll go with that. It's PJ so I really can't go wrong :-c
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    just get Vienna, Oslo, Leeds and MK, then you don't have to stress worrying about it, MP3s are 9.99 that is 39.96 for all 3, it'll be worth it, a couple pizzas cost that
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Yes, Leeds the one! :x
  • Options

just get Vienna, Oslo, Leeds and MK, then you don't have to stress worrying about it, MP3s are 9.99 that is 39.96 for all 3, it'll be worth it, a couple pizzas cost that

This is honestly the best advice I've had in a while...definitely something to consider, lol! Ok,no pizza for a few Fridays! Oslo alone is probably worth it just to hear Strangest Tribe live. I've watched the you tube clips and it sounds awesome. Thanks!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Add Berlin to the four listed above and you have everything you need from this tour :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    LBCLBC Posts: 74
    I have just ordered Leeds, and can't wait to hear it again. It was a very special night, where band, audience and venue all came together at the same time. It sounded amazing on the night, so I'm sure the boot will too.
    A truant finds home
  • Options
    florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    edited September 2014

Can anyone tell me what the best sounding Euro boot from 2014 is? I need to use my code as it is burning a hole in my pocket. helllllllp =))

Won't comment on the best sounding boot but will say that Trieste was a fantastic night. PJ really fed off the enthusiasm of the crowd and played a superb show. So glad we went. Great music, great fans, great experience.
    Hold On
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Just renewed and looking to download one of the Euro boots. I was leaning towards Leeds. How is the quality for those who downloaded it?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    jervin007 said:

Just renewed and looking to download one of the Euro boots. I was leaning towards Leeds. How is the quality for those who downloaded it?

Quality is awesome.

2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/