2»

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,748
    JC29856 said:

mickeyrat said:

JC29856 said:
    aww man cmon.
    dude cant be left with his human being to human being request?
    yeah, like when i asked my neighbor to help me light my grill while his house was burning down

"turn it over its burnin, its burnin! okay... okay... i just want some chips"
    if it doesnt start like this, and have the room to grow , then there is no hope at all. for anyone. BLOW IT ALL UP. Just NUKE IT and leave the rest for the cockroaches.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    rafie said:

badbrains said:

Rafie, I have friends in those villages but no family. But as small of a group as we are, maybe somehow we are related lol. Tavor ey, ya my cousin told me about that village. You got a hill called mt tavor and has a Christian montasary up there? My cousin wrote the name of his band on a rock up there. Look for a "students of life" tag on a rock up there lol

My house overlooks the mountain. Next time I am up there I will look for it :))

Glad we can have a civil human moment despite our different outlooks on things. If you ever decide to visit your friends, you are welcome to come visit me too :-).
    Dude, if and when I do go there to visit, I most def will hit u up. My cousin said it's beautiful over there. He showed me pics and it looks sick.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Sounds good to me :-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Rafie and Badbrains nice work.Way to set things off in a new direction.A little butterfly effect of civility would be great.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,294
    Yeah it's a breath of fresh air to see this kind of dialogue between rafie & bb ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rafie said:

I'll have my friends mom make us some bangen circassian food and have u over. Then we can head up to that rock and take a pic by my cousins rock so he'll get a kick out of it.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,906
    badbrains said:

rafie said:

I'll have my friends mom make us some bangen circassian food and have u over. Then we can head up to that rock and take a pic by my cousins rock so he'll get a kick out of it.
    If you ever get to take that pic and can post it here I think we'd all get a kick out of it!

Well done, guys.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    And rafie, I'm glad for u and your family that you didn't have to fulfill your obligation. I can't imagine how ANY family can go thru this, wether they're dodging bombs or being sent in to a place they don't want to go into. Pulling the trigger they don't want to pull, run through alleys praying to make it to the other side. Closing your eyes to sleep not knowing if you'll ever wake up. Such a tragedy and shame. Again, awesome your home and don't have to be a part of this physically. My cousin said all the circassians go up to mt tavor and get shit faced. Go up there and tell them a circassian in America told you to go and have a shot (of alcohol!) for him (me) with them.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

And rafie, I'm glad for u and your family that you didn't have to fulfill your obligation. I can't imagine how ANY family can go thru this, wether they're dodging bombs or being sent in to a place they don't want to go into. Pulling the trigger they don't want to pull, run through alleys praying to make it to the other side. Closing your eyes to sleep not knowing if you'll ever wake up. Such a tragedy and shame. Again, awesome your home and don't have to be a part of this physically. My cousin said all the circassians go up to mt tavor and get shit faced. Go up there and tell them a circassian in America told you to go and have a shot (of alcohol!) for him (me) with them.

=D>
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• Options
    Cease fire bump

• Options
    rafie said:

Cease fire bump

Amen brother