Clash of Clans

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    jlaustin said:

Welcome, Jonny! You will be co-leader of our glorious clan soon! Right, MCA?! <:-P </p>

Oh I dont know haha, it really is sad to watch the replays of my own village burning to the ground! b-(
    Well, ive finally got a shield for a bit to regroup. I reorganized my entire pad. We'll see how that goes.

One other silly thing is that -- I wish if you won a battle you kept all your remaining troops. survivors dont carry over??
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    If I haven't been on in some time the second before the main screen comes up I kinda cringe a bit.
    That "while you were gone" notification sucks! hahahaha
    "While you were gone... -35" Ugh!

As far as watching the replays...
    I'll watch if I won or if I lost and it was close.
    If I got completely destroyed I can't watch. Makes me mad. I watched one yesterday where I got completely destroyed...100%...because the dude had all these characters I had never seen, and f'n DRAGONS!
    He was like lvl 55 and I'm pretty sure he destroyed my entire village in like 10 seconds! :))
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    Ooooh, you need to share replays like that, MCA! It would make me feel a little better! Ha Ha! Also, I want to see these dragons, as I'm pretty sure I will never make it to that level!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I wish I could join your clan too MCA. The one I'm in now has my brothers, fiance, some friends, etc or I would switch over and give you guys all level 6 troops. :D
    Dragons?! F-me.

a few days ago I had tons of resources and things were great. I was up in 7-800,000 in each of purple goo and gold...like regularly...now I cant get over 50K gold..I keep getting hit! haha
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Early on I had so many resources, I even bought some decorations! I couldn't enlarge my storage tanks fast enough. Those were the days. Now, I am like you JP, can't get above 50,000 or so. I had over 200,000 coins taken from me in one night! Greedy bastard bullies!
    2015 Central Park

Try to keep only one large pool of resources. Say if you're trying to build elixir, then use gold on building up walls or something to keep the gold low. Many people, including myself, like attacking those with a decent pool of both gold and elixir. If you have lots of one but none of the other, then you might get passed by. Also, you could place your town hall outside your base at nights or when you're not going to play it for a while. Sometimes that way you can get a cheap 12 hour shield because people will just attack your town hall to get trophies but leave the rest alone. I leave my town hall outside my base at all times.
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    sorry to bail guys...game is running smooth without being in a clan...I'll be back, just don't attack me in the mean time!!!

sorry to bail guys...game is running smooth without being in a clan...I'll be back, just don't attack me in the mean time!!!

Deserter!!! Let's get him!!!
    :))
    Send in the Giants!

Alas, he would probably destroy me!
    2015 Central Park

Those guardian angels really annoy me! Ugh! imageimage
    Someone tried to join the clan. I hit accept but it said you were already in a clan. Gotta leave that one first and you're welcome to join! :)
    C'mon peeps! Join team "PJammin". We need more people for our clan! :)

Join up and let's kick some ass!
    mca47 said:

C'mon peeps! Join team "PJammin". We need more people for our clan! :)

Join up and let's kick some ass!

This phone app game is fun... Just install it and search for "PJammin" clan to join us. :)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I'm almost one year into my Clash of Clans sobriety.
    Join up! :D
    We're up to 7 people now! Come join PJammin! 3 more and we can go to war!!

WAR!!!!! :D
    WAR! >:)
    2015 Central Park

War! :-S
    War?
    It was fun. My head was spinning with people coming and going though ahhaha

Can you come back yet? We need 3 more loyal people...
    Jason P said:

I'm almost one year into my Clash of Clans sobriety.

Willing to jump off the wagon?
    :-/

It's great fun, lots of laughs! Anyone, please? <:-P
    2015 Central Park

Come on peeps. Join out clan, it's lots of fun! If you haven't played, sign up and we'll help you get caught up!
    Yeah, come on - nothing else to do until October 1st! ;))
    2015 Central Park

• rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Hey guys. I started playing a few days ago. Joined a Pearl Jam clan (at war for my first time right now). When the war is over, I think I'll switch over to your clan :-). Game name is the same as my board name.

BTW, for the ones complaining about getting attacked over and over and losing all your resources: Lose attacks on purpose using only 1 of your troops. That will lower your trophy level and keep you out of range of the stronger players. Downside with this is it gets harder for you to find a good target to attack (with lots of resources).
    And only upgrade your defense buildings while the shield is up.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
    Hey rafie! We'd be happy to have ya'. We're starting up a 15x15 war tonight. We've been doing 10x10 for a while now so this will be our first 15x15.

I agree with your point on upgrading defense while the shield is up. However, as you get further into the game, you'll see it takes longer and longer to do upgrades. I think my lvl 10 cannon upgrade took 5-7 days. Actually, most of my upgrades take about a week now. :(
    edited August 2014
    mca47 said:

Hey rafie! We'd be happy to have ya'. We're starting up a 15x15 war tonight. We've been doing 10x10 for a while now so this will be our first 15x15.

I agree with your point on upgrading defense while the shield is up. However, as you get further into the game, you'll see it takes longer and longer to do upgrades. I think my lvl 10 cannon upgrade took 5-7 days. Actually, most of my upgrades take about a week now. :(

A week! That is annoying. My major upgrades take a day now and I need to think twice if I can give up a builder for so long.

I'll join up your clan in a couple of days (after our war). Too much non-english going on in the chats of my current clan.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

rafie said:

mca47 said:

A week! That is annoying. My major upgrades take a day now and I need to think twice if I can give up a builder for so long.

I'll join up your clan in a couple of days (after our war). Too much non-english going on in the chats of my current clan.
    Yeah, it can get tough trying to keep a builder free. I just recently had three going (5 days, and two 7 day builds). Talk about annoying!
    I have a question about clans: What is so special about being an "elder"? I get that co-leaders can start a clan war, but what is so special about the elders?

Nothing is special about it really but some people get their panties in a wad about being made an elder or they will leave the clan. It's mostly pretty pointless.
    By the way, there is now a Star Wars knockoff of Clash of Clans called Star Wars Commander. It's pretty cool so far and might be worth checking out!