Options

Getting front row to GA

After years of being too cool/too punk for PJ, I finally came back to my first love and joined 10c, and scored some GA 10c tix to the Lincoln show. I know it's impossible to tell me with any certainty how early I will need to show to get front row, but how early have some of my fellow fans showed up to secure a super sweet spot at the show?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    lizwoodslizwoods Posts: 19
    It a crapshoot really. Getting the rail means being one of the first 50-100 ppl in the door. So you don't have to be first in line, but I wouldn't wait all day to get there. I have gotten to venues at 6am and been 16th, the first people having shown up at 3am. Calgary was a blizzard so we didn't get there until the afternoon and we were still 26th. In Buffalo, I went to the pre-party, met amazing people, bought merch, took it back to the hotel and got in line about an hour before doors opened and was second row right in front of Mike. Which is a PRETTY SWEET SPOT! Seattle had 17 people in line at 7pm the night BEFORE the show. So who knows. If you are in any of the Facebook groups people are usually posting that kind of thing, so day before/day of just keep looking on there. Good Luck! Enjoy the show!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited July 2014
    GA is awesome. Just don't sign "the list"...it's bullshit, and everyone in here knows it's bullshit. All you have to do is just understand how a line works (think kindergarten....) Hopefully, "listing" (signing the list and then going out all day and returning just before doors open to a "saved spot" died in Europe, and 10C will re send out that email to the GA ticket holders.
    Welcome back to the OP!
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    For those of you who haven't seen it...from the European tour.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018