A Pearl Jam exclusive SIT poster on sale NOW!!!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited June 2014 in The Porch
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopic.php?p=2666997#p2666997

@ KallenbachGallery ... We're happy to announce the official online sale for the limited edition artist print signed and numbered by SIT for Pearl Jam's June 16th tour stop in Amsterdam, the first show on the current European tour!

On Monday June 16th Pearl Jam started the European leg of the Lightning Bolt tour in Amsterdam and played two sold out shows at the Ziggo Dome. Specifically for this occasion SIT was asked to create a [url= to be shown on the venue’s 9200m2 LED video exterior. Inspired by the song ‘Lighting Bolt’ he created, together with studio Onesize, an animated video with Greyhounds chasing each other in a race.

Based on the Greyhounds in the video, the poster depicts one of these beautiful dogs in full force.

We're currently preparing the sale for this screen print THIS SUNDAY - 6/22 at 20.00 CET // 2PM EST // 11AM PST
pricing will be €60 (about $80) per print, shipping rates apply.
size: 18 x 24 inch
They will be sold through http://kallenbachgallery.tictail.com/products/sit
and will come online at the time of sale.
** prints are limited to one (1) print per customer **

Also available will be the 19 originals that SIT made to create the animation video on the venue's huge LED facade to support the Amsterdam shows.

The response this week has been amazing, and overwhelming - THANK YOU!

for any questions regarding the sale, please contact allard(at)kallenbachgallery.com
http://instagram.com/kallenbachgallery
https://www.facebook.com/Kallenbachgallery
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    Man I hope they sell the show edition at some point. Much prefer that to this version.
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Just a heads up. I bought his Phoenix white poster from the site. Shipped by FedEx. Day's after I was handed the print I received a letter from FedEx that I had to pay $30 bucks for customs on the print, here to Canada. If you wanna change shipping route, best to contact them.
    On sale TODAY at 2pm EST over @ http://kallenbachgallery.tictail.com/products/sit
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    Thanks demetrios!
    Appreciate it man.
    Wonder how much those originals will be...

Wonder how much those originals will be...

500 Euros
    Pearl Jam SIT Amsterdam prints on sale NOW over @ http://kallenbachgallery.tictail.com/products/sit
    edited June 2014
    http://kallenbachgallery.tictail.com/product/sit-pearl-jam-june-16th-2014-amsterdam-2

SIT - Pearl Jam - June 16th 2014 - Amsterdam
    limited edition (100) screen print, signed and numbered by the artist, of the tour poster for Pearl Jam's 'Lighting Bolt' tour in Amsterdam June 16th 2014.

On Monday June 16th Pearl Jam started the European leg of the Lightning Bolt tour in Amsterdam and played two sold out shows at the Ziggo Dome.

Specifically for this occasion SIT was asked to create a video to be shown on the venue’s 9200m2 LED video exterior.

Inspired by the song ‘Lighting Bolt’ he created, together with studio Onesize, an animated video with Greyhounds chasing each other in a race .
    Based on the Greyhounds in the video, the poster depicts one of these beautiful dogs in full force.

18 x 24 inch
    The prints are signed and numbered

** prints are limited to one (1) print per customer **

60 EUR
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    $122 is a little much. I kinda like it, but will wait for 10C sales.
    MedozK said:

This version won't be sold @ 10club store.

This one, show edition, will.

• front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    MedozK said:

SIT's other S/N Amsterdam 1 poster at the pop-up shop sold for $500 on eBay the other day. (Skull/magnifying glass) There are only going to be 100 of these single greyhound posters!

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    demetrios said:

MedozK said:

This version won't be sold @ 10club store.

This one, show edition, will.

That's good to know...I like this one much better & LOVE the horizontal layout of the greyhound poster!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    What about the third one? The magnifying glass one.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.

What about the third one? The magnifying glass one.

That was an exclusive Pearl Jam print for the Amsterdam Pop Up Shop. Won't be seeing that for sale @ the 10club store.

• dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Be good to have an image of it for the iTunes artwork though, the long horzontal one won't do.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Thats interesting, I love art..
  • GarasaurasGarasauras Ontario Posts: 230
    edited July 2014
    So I had this package waiting for me tonight when I got home. Nice to see that these posters were shipped flat, as opposed to being rolled in tubes.

imagePearl Jam - Amsterdam 2014 SIT photo image_zpsc63e7909.jpg" />

imagePearl Jam - Amsterdam 2014 poster by SIT photo image_zps529e0730.jpg" />

imagePearl Jam - Amsterdam 2014 Poster backside photo image_zps83755437.jpg" />
    Post edited by Garasauras on
    Very nice! Love sit and Kallenbach Gallery.
  • spaapspaap Posts: 27
    Agree, I like the SIT prints and Kallenbach Gallery is good to deal with. When I e-mailed them regarding shipping status on the AP print I asked if they had a show AP they would sell me and they obliged. 75 Euros, but no extra on shipping.
    spaap said:

Agree, I like the SIT prints and Kallenbach Gallery is good to deal with. When I e-mailed them regarding shipping status on the AP print I asked if they had a show AP they would sell me and they obliged. 75 Euros, but no extra on shipping.

Yeah they're great to deal with. Nicely done with the show print. That's a great poster!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    That's awesome they were shipped flat. I wish everyone would do that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:

That's awesome they were shipped flat. I wish everyone would do that.

Agreed. It's great that it's flat. My only complaint is that one corner did get banged in a little, but no fault of the artist, that's purely a transport issue. On the bright side, it's nothing the framer can't straighten out..
  • djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    While I appreciate that these posters were shipped flat, the corners on the poster that arrived at my house were dinged up big time. I'm a little pissed off.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)

While I appreciate that these posters were shipped flat, the corners on the poster that arrived at my house were dinged up big time. I'm a little pissed off.

Yeah that's too bad. I was disappointed when I saw the one of my corners all banged in. But the same happens with the tubes too sometimes.

My framer saved my last poster that was pretty much creased down the middle, so I'm hoping he can do it again with this one..

Yeah that's too bad. I was disappointed when I saw the one of my corners all banged in. But the same happens with the tubes too sometimes.

My framer saved my last poster that was pretty much creased down the middle, so I'm hoping he can do it again with this one..
    LOL... Who's yer framer?
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO

LOL... Who's yer framer?
    I use Aldershot Frame Studio in Burlington, ON.

LOL... Who's yer framer?
    I use Aldershot Frame Studio in Burlington, ON.

A lil' far for me... ;-)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    edited July 2014
    Shipping flat is great but it obviously poses that risk. A print I ordered from posters & toys was pretty much folded in half when I received it, but being the fine folks they are they replaced it immediately. Tubes are definitely the safer way.