Options

Paris Weather

KirkwoodKirkwood Posts: 228
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I just want to know hows the weather in Paris is.
Up in scandinavia we have warm days and cold nights, and since I´m going there on sunday it´s good to know what to bring in my suitecase.
On the concert I guess it´s gonna be pretty warm=)

And also. Do they sell alkohol on Bercy, like vodka,rum and stuff?
2006 Paris, Prague
2007 Munich, Katowice, Kopenhaven, Nijmegen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

Now the weather is around 18°C in the morning and 30°C during the afternoon.

The forecast for sunday is around the same, maybe 25°C rather than 30 during the day.

The gig is on monday, so it will probably be sunny and warm but not that much.

Regarding alcohol, you will find beer in the venue but no stronger things like rhum or vodka. If you want these, you can drink these in cafés outside the venue before getting in (there are plenty just in front of the POPB).

Enjoy the show ... and Paris (the most beautiful city in the world !)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    hi, your weather forecast is really good. i'm going to paris tonight by bus. so can recommand a yooth hostel and maybe you knwo a place where i can find rooms in colocations, because i'm going to stay in paris for a half year.
    to learn french. sorry for my importunité. see you all on monday.
    i bet the play long road as an opener.
  • Options
    sorry i don't know anything about youth hostels or stuff like that
    because I live in Paris so i don't need that & i'm not a student anymore (I'm 37)

:)
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
  • Options
    sorry i don't know anything about youth hostels or stuff like that
    because I live in Paris so i don't need that & i'm not a student anymore (I'm 37)

:)

thanks for your answer. i expected something like that. met some friends from paris and they don't have any clou as well. but if you hear something that someone search a roommate or something leave me a note. i rellay need a room. urgent and a job. damn paris is nice for tourists.