Options

Pearl Jam Fall 2014 US Tour

Comments

• Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,339
    Rumor: Life Is Beautiful Festival in Las Vegas Oct. 24-26.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    It's on the bottom of this page under "contact" :)

Ten Club
    Business Contact:

P: (800) 724-8038
    F: (206) 447-1848
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196

Really!? Vegas with PJ would be amazing!

• Options
    Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 718
    Please check out my "Please play LIGHT YEARS in Memphis PLEASE!" Post in The Porch forum. Thanks
  • Options
    MH17764MH17764 Brooklyn Park, MN Posts: 10
    I understand your point and agree that I am lucky to have benefit from my membership at previous shows getting tickets in the first 7 rows for the shows that I have been at. This the downfall of being part of such a large fan base which continues to grow. New members should have the chance of having the same experience that I have had in the past. I guess my point was that I feel that the lottery should give a better chance of long term members while still giving new members a chance to get tickets. Sure would be great if the 10C could get access to more tickets for these shows!
    This is much better than the ticket process that they experimented with during the EV solo tour 3 years ago. That was a disaster!
    Good luck tomorrow to all that were not able to get tickets.
    6/30/1998 - Minneapolis, MN 6/15/2003 - Fargo, ND 6/16/2003 - St. Paul, MN 7/02/2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV solo) 10/19/2014 - St. Paul, MN
  • Options
    StubHub- 2 GA floor for St. Paul -$6,060!!! WTF!!!!
    6/30/1998 - Minneapolis, MN 6/15/2003 - Fargo, ND 6/16/2003 - St. Paul, MN 7/02/2011 - Minneapolis, MN (EV solo) 10/19/2014 - St. Paul, MN
  • Options
    Tickets hype.com - $9,998 per ticket for GAfloor
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,429
    MH17764 said:

StubHub- 2 GA floor for St. Paul -$6,060!!! WTF!!!!

That's all? Man, that is pocket change for me>LOL!!

I doubt very much that tickets will go for any where near that price.

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    MH17764 said:

I understand your point and agree that I am lucky to have benefit from my membership at previous shows getting tickets in the first 7 rows for the shows that I have been at. This the downfall of being part of such a large fan base which continues to grow. New members should have the chance of having the same experience that I have had in the past. I guess my point was that I feel that the lottery should give a better chance of long term members while still giving new members a chance to get tickets. Sure would be great if the 10C could get access to more tickets for these shows!
    This is much better than the ticket process that they experimented with during the EV solo tour 3 years ago. That was a disaster!
    Good luck tomorrow to all that were not able to get tickets.

The EV solo 10c ticket disaster was only one of a few botched sales this website had. . . the Fall 2011 Canada tour also caused the website to crash. As a backup plan they sold the rest of the 10C tickets through the local agencies, in some cases Ticketmaster. I bought Montreal 2011 tickets through evenko.com & 2011 EV solo tickets at the Bushnell theater in Hartford through the theater website. (that was sweet, I was able to request the section and put in for orchestra pit. . . . I got tickets in the second row.)

People seem to forget that seniority never gave members better access to tickets, they only got better seating after they secured the tickets, which still is the case for all reserved seats. . . . the best seats go to the members with the most seniority.

Just some food for thought.
  • Options
    kdiddykdiddy Posts: 733
    Anyone going for Denver tickets today? I realized that they're not through TM, rather Altitude Tickets. It's not the slickest site so i'm not sure if i registered for the right page (there's flash seats which is a different registration than the regular site?).. any advice on whether or not this site will be fluid for the actual sale??
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 721
    just got Detroit tickets from ticketbastard.
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    callmedaughtercallmedaughter IL Posts: 38
    got my reserved seating tickets for St. Lou! Sooooooooo excited after LOSING the lottery last time for Wrigley!
    11 October, 2000
    23 April 2003
    22 June, 2003
    5 October, 2004
    5 August, 2007
    20 June, 2009 (EV)
    7 May, 2010
    1 July, 2011 (EV)
    ~~~~~*~~~~~
    #410***
  • Options
    hikerjuleshikerjules South Bend, IN Posts: 19
    waiting... three computers ready to try for Moline. Anyone know what time they open the virtual waiting room?
  • Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    how fast did cincy and Detroit take before they were gone???
  • Options
    got 3 people and 6 computers going myself....and to be honest....completely preparing myself to get nothing.... not doubting...just making sure it doesn't ruin my day....life's too short...we don't get em' ... we simply don't get em'..... the sun will still rise tomorrow and yes, we'll live to rock on another day...
  • Options
    alizmializmi Baltimore...MD Posts: 196
    I hope all that didn't get TC tix were able to get something through TM. I decided to check stubhub just to see what's there. So let me get this right...floor 1 & 2 are almost 1k per ticket, what are my GA's worth?! I'm not selling btw.
  • Options
    curly said:

got 3 people and 6 computers going myself....and to be honest....completely preparing myself to get nothing.... not doubting...just making sure it doesn't ruin my day....life's too short...we don't get em' ... we simply don't get em'..... the sun will still rise tomorrow and yes, we'll live to rock on another day...

I agree Curly. But would love to get tics for Moline! Good luck to all 10C peeps seeking to feed the beast that is our wonderful addiction to PJ!
  • Options
    nevetsreddabnevetsreddab Chatham, Ontario Posts: 14
    Was about 10:05 when I got through for Detroit. Beat the scalpers so now my friends will be able to go without paying crazy after market prices.
    London - July 16, 2013
    Buffalo - October 12, 2013
    Detroit - October 16, 2014
    Toronto - May 10, 2016
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    People ask for 1k per ticket to inflate the prices of others. They don't sell for that much
  • Options
    AF71399AF71399 Posts: 20
    Anyone else get screwed by Ticketmaster (more than normal)? I had two club (C6) seats for Memphis, TN...when I clicked on the buy button (with 0:52 seconds to go) I got a "We're sorry we can't process your request" message. As always, fuck you Ticketmaster, fuck you.
  • Options
    scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    Ive been on the website and app since 10am and no luck getting anything to go through

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Options
    osteoblasticosteoblastic St Cloud, MN Posts: 47
    I'M GOING!!! (St Paul)

My first time seeing PJ, only 27 years old but I've been listening to them pretty much since Ten came out (I have the coolest mother, to be sure). And the tickets aren't total nosebleed (1st level up from floor). You have no idea how excited I am (Well, actually you probably do).... I'm positively vibrating with joy :D
    I gotta say it now, better loud than too late. 2014-10-19 St Paul, MN
  • Options
    that was the most stressful deal....my heart is pounding....
  • Options
    Boo ticketmaster.
  • Options
    BK5333BK5333 Posts: 40
    I scored Detroit tix from Ticketmaster after being shut out of all fan club tickets. Nosebleeds. I got through in the first 3-5 seconds the page went live. Other than singles, the show seemed to sell out within 5 minutes.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510

Wow... That would be rad
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    markhammmarkhamm i come from the mountain Posts: 79
    Crock of shit Ticketmaster. 2 tickets to Moline, payment info entered, and it throws me to a 3D Verify page to create an account. Timer runs out.
    Never has gravity been so uplifting.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    kdiddy said:

Anyone going for Denver tickets today? I realized that they're not through TM, rather Altitude Tickets. It's not the slickest site so i'm not sure if i registered for the right page (there's flash seats which is a different registration than the regular site?).. any advice on whether or not this site will be fluid for the actual sale??

I think we're going to break the altitude site today... As frustrating as ticketmaster is this morning, I think Altitude is going to be the worst...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    I had almost given up! Had already taken one computer off the wait and was exploring other venue's when BAM! I got one ticket for Moline. I AM SO EXCITED. To be with the band at a relatively small venue, ahhhh. I feel very lucky right now! Memphis and Moline! Sorry for those who didn't get thru.

Ticketmaster is an awful gatekeeper. 10C members should work on finding a way for members to purchase the max tics for every event, then sell them inside the forum to other members at cost (maybe slight bump up to cover postage). The more the group could coordinate, maybe the more power to beat Ticketbasterd and the scalpers. Just a thought.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883

I had almost given up! Had already taken one computer off the wait and was exploring other venue's when BAM! I got one ticket for Moline. I AM SO EXCITED. To be with the band at a relatively small venue, ahhhh. I feel very lucky right now! Memphis and Moline! Sorry for those who didn't get thru.

Ticketmaster is an awful gatekeeper. 10C members should work on finding a way for members to purchase the max tics for every event, then sell them inside the forum to other members at cost (maybe slight bump up to cover postage). The more the group could coordinate, maybe the more power to beat Ticketbasterd and the scalpers. Just a thought.

that really is a great idea.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......