Lottery Wins and Losses

Comments

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    rocco725 said:

Again...are winners/losers being notified via e-mail? Or, does it require looking at the ticket page? I need to know because I'm stuck at work and I don't want to look at the page for fear I will either celebrate inappropriately or start cursing (also inappropriately).

The email came through at nearly the exact same time as notice was posted on the page for me. I had a win though. I'm not seeing anyone posting about getting emails if they lost all their choices...
    You'll get a loser email too at some point when all of your selections lose.
  • Just won st paul reserved (2nd Choice), lost GA (first choice)

3:57pm central time
    1998: Minneapolis
    2000: Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl)
    2003: St. Paul
    2006: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2008: Va. Beach, Milwaukee
    2009: Chicago I

• Bruins24Bruins24 Posts: 103

Lost St Louis GA
    Lost Tulsa GA
    Won Lincoln GA

I think I eff'd myself by not putting in reserved for choices also on the ones I lost... Now what are my options for tickets to St Louis and Tulsa, just ticketmaster with everyone else?

Was that the order you had them set as your priority? You won Lincoln GA and it was your third priority? Just curious.

Yeah that was my priority order... I should have put in reserved also but was an idiot.
    What good would that have done? You can only get one or the other. I have Lincoln reserved as my 4th choice, but am hoping for GA.
    '95 - San Diego '98 - Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Inglewood 1-2 '00 - San Bernardino '03 - Denver, Council Bluffs '06 - Denver 1-2, Los Angeles 1-2 '09 - Universal City, San Diego '11 - PJ20
  • PJ N DCPJ N DC Posts: 183
    If you won and have received an email your ticket page indicates WON or LOST. If you have not received an email and have Total $159 you have won and they are processing. If you are showing Entered and TBD....it's a loss.
    92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    00 - VA Beach, Columbia, MD
    03 - Pittsburgh, State College, PA, Bristow, VA, Scranton, PA
    05 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Pittsburgh, Newark, The Vic
    08 - Washington, DC (EV Solo), VA Beach, Washington, DC
    09 - Philadelphia (EV Solo) & Philadelphia (Spectrum Shows)
    10 - Bristow, VA
    12 - Philadelphia (Made in America Festival)
    13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlottesville, VA, Charlotte, NC
    14 - St. Louis, MO
    16 - Hampton, VA, Philadelphia 2, New York City 1&2
    18 - Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    22 - LA 1 & LA 2, Hamilton, ON, Toronto
  • RPR77RPR77 Posts: 112
    I won Cinncinnatti GA! I will be returning to the city where I was born!
    6-19-08 Camden I 8-17-08 EV DC II 10-27-09 Philly Night I row 5 10-28-09 Philly Night II row 6 Dead center,10-30-09 Philly Night III section 202, 10-31-09 Philly Night IV section 310, 10-21-13 Philly I PIT, 10-22-13 Philly II PIT
    First song I heard live Hard to Imagine.
    Thank you Pearl Jam for playing Man of the Hour Philly 13 Night 1, I lost my Uncle that morning and it helped me, Cincy 10-01-14 PIT
  • jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    PJ N DC said:

If you won and have received an email your ticket page indicates WON or LOST. If you have not received an email and have Total $159 you have won and they are processing. If you are showing Entered and TBD....it's a loss.

This is not true... it means you have not been "processed" which could me you have won or lost.

• scrappysatticscrappysattic Lawrence, KS Posts: 302
    Bruins24 said:

Lost St Louis GA
    Lost Tulsa GA
    Won Lincoln GA

I think I eff'd myself by not putting in reserved for choices also on the ones I lost... Now what are my options for tickets to St Louis and Tulsa, just ticketmaster with everyone else?

Was Lincoln GA your 3rd choice? I'm hoping so because it is my 3rd choice behind Denver. I'm still waiting for the results.
    yeah 3rd choice.... Still going to all 3 shows was just hoping to make some friends in the GA section and see them at all 3 shows!

96' - Hartford
    98'- Hartford, Mansfield Night 2
    00' - Mansfield Night 2
    03' - Mansfield Night 1
    04' - VFC St Louis
    10' - Kansas City
    13' - OKC
    14' - St Louis, Tulsa, Lincoln
    16' - Chicago Night 1

17' EV  Louisville, KY

18' Wrigley Night 1

• Bruins24Bruins24 Posts: 103
    PJ N DC said:

Not true. If you are showing Entered and TBD then it means your results haven't been posted yet. It doesn't mean a loss. There are still many of us waiting.
    '95 - San Diego '98 - Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Inglewood 1-2 '00 - San Bernardino '03 - Denver, Council Bluffs '06 - Denver 1-2, Los Angeles 1-2 '09 - Universal City, San Diego '11 - PJ20
  • PJ N DC said:

I have heard of many people saying it did not change from "Entered/TBD" until they got the email saying they won or lost.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
  • KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,434
    won Tulsa reserved (second choice after GA)
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Won stl reserved!! Gonna be my wife's first show. Pretty pumped!
  • OceansMagnetOceansMagnet Posts: 1,031
    This sucks. I lost Cinci and St Louis. My B-day is 10/2. #soreloser
  • BE257117BE257117 Posts: 42
    PJ N DC said:

Definitely not true. My buddy has STL Reserved as his 1st priority and it still says TBD. He has to have won, because multiple people have won with it as their 2nd priority.
  • The P.T.The P.T. Posts: 141

PJ N DC said:

This is not true... it means you have not been "processed" which could me you have won or lost.

Let's hope this isn't true. My 1st priority was St. Louis Reserved, and I've seen at least 2 people who didn't win St. Louis GA but won St. Louis Reserved as their 2nd priority. I'm still in 'Entered' and 'TBD'.

If true, that means they won their 2nd priority over my 1st and the way I read their ticketing policy this was not how it would work.

• porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
    1st choice STL reserved..happy time..
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    mine said tbd till 10pm last time and then i won on my 3rd choice philly reserved, this time im still on tbd as well on mine and my girlfriends
  • jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Detroit reserved!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
    Won first choice of Detroit GA, my buddy did the same. My dad didn't win either GA or reserve for Detroit. 2 for 3 is exceptional considering the odds for Detroit. Good luck to all on their pursuit of their shows.
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    PJ N DC said:

Wrong! It means you have not been drawn yet. Where do you get your information? Lol last year I was tba till like 7-8pm est before I won and it changed... don't be getting people down man
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • jwill71jwill71 Colorado Posts: 9
    Lost both
    1st Denver GA
    2nd Denver Res

Last name W
  • PJ N DCPJ N DC Posts: 183

PJ N DC said:

Then why do people who won have TOTAL CHARGED $159 on their ticket page?

92 - (Lollapalooza)
    96 - Columbia,MD
    98 - VA Beach
    00 - VA Beach, Columbia, MD
    03 - Pittsburgh, State College, PA, Bristow, VA, Scranton, PA
    05 - St. Johns, Newfoundland, Pittsburgh, Newark, The Vic
    08 - Washington, DC (EV Solo), VA Beach, Washington, DC
    09 - Philadelphia (EV Solo) & Philadelphia (Spectrum Shows)
    10 - Bristow, VA
    12 - Philadelphia (Made in America Festival)
    13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Charlottesville, VA, Charlotte, NC
    14 - St. Louis, MO
    16 - Hampton, VA, Philadelphia 2, New York City 1&2
    18 - Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    22 - LA 1 & LA 2, Hamilton, ON, Toronto
  • j1kotwicj1kotwic Posts: 168
    Just won Detroit Reserved! Lost Detroit GA and Cincinnati GA - Priorities were 1, 2, 3, respectively. Decided to go with reserved as priority #1 so it would possibly increase my odds. Didn't get the email until just now.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Brooklyn NY Posts: 1,441
    PJ N DC said:

PJ N DC said:

because they got to them,tbd just means they didnt get to you yet
  • solacesolace Posts: 110
    PJ N DC said:

PJ N DC said:

did they enter or win for more than one show?
    PJ N DC said:

PJ N DC said:

It will change once you have been processed, don't state things as fact when you don't know what your talking about that's all! Good luck to those still waiting, like me!
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    Won GA Standing for Cincy.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • PJ N DC said:

PJ N DC said:

It simply means that they have been drawed whereas other have not been drawed yet. It will say LOST when you have lost. Many people have recieved/lost tickets in the last hour after being "stuck" on Entered/TBA. It can go both ways. You are not out of the draw until it has said you have lost.

"how many people did die from that?...did P.Diddy kill them?" - Eddie Vedder 2006.02.19
    Also go kings tonight!!!!
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • keroua99keroua99 Posts: 17
    Won GA Standing for Lincoln. My first choice.
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

I won none of my 8 priorities / 4 shows.

brutal... hope all you guys/gals score tickets!
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....