Touring Fans film...

2»

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    LukinFan wrote:
    Anyone have any of these on DVD? All that I have is the VS one.

jay said there wont be a dvd of this one made....hes coming back to van shortly i will ask him about it then. when i tried to watch it it was super choppy too... :(
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    jay said there wont be a dvd of this one made....hes coming back to van shortly i will ask him about it then. when i tried to watch it it was super choppy too... :(
    what about the other ones? anyone?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    what about the other ones? anyone?

i have touring van on dvd for both years 05 and 06, dont know if they still have anymore, but i will send him this way for you.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446

Anyway we can convince him? :)

I tried for hours today to watch a few minutes here and there and it's mind numbing the wait! I'd pay good cash for it all on dvd. :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    We need to have a fundraiser going to pool enough money together to get Jason to sit still in a room and get this dvd done up :)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Hinny wrote:
    We need to have a fundraiser going to pool enough money together to get Jason to sit still in a room and get this dvd done up :)

I think, we all learned, and already know, that all the money in the world, can not keep Jason, sitting still ;)

(or me from being transfixed on Mike's joy...)
  • Hinny wrote:

good luck with that, jason staying in a particular CITY for more than like a cup of coffee rarely happens...lol
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    wash_ wrote:
    Have you tried pausing it first to let the film buffer first (waiting for the little grey time scale to go to the end) and then play?

That's what im trying at the mo. :)
    This worked for me :)
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    i have touring van on dvd for both years 05 and 06, dont know if they still have anymore, but i will send him this way for you.
    thanks
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Watched a few of these, they ARE working on my end, so i dunno whats up for others of ya. :(

Does ANYONE HAVE THE 2003 PRODUCTION?

I've asked this before, and would love to see the 2003 FILM (not sure if it was a TouringVans production, just know it exists) ... and now that the topic is hot, i'm asking again.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I think the chopiness has more to do with the software to play it (some java based player I think...takes up computer resources so choppy on older/low memory PCs) than with download speed (certainly shouldn't be a problem for me).
    that'd explain why even allowing the whole thing to be downloaded first doesn't help for most.

still working on a Window player encoding, which I'll put on download once it's sorted.
    pjbiz wrote:
    I don't drink coffee!

the demand for a dvd is there, jay....cmon now.....for the fans buddy!
  • pjbiz wrote:
    Does anyone understand Sandra???

I get home on monday afternoon (if you guys ever go to Mexico, check out a place called Peurto Escondido, just amazingly beautiful, decent surf, very cheap, we were living on the beach).

Enjoy the movie and everything, and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions.
    Jason

Dude!! My uncle lives in Peurto Escondido, remeber I showed you pics of his cabana ?????you could have stayed there at huge discount if I had of known man !!!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
    ok, I've given up on Avi conversion (for play in Windows Media Player..you can download and play flv directly in VLC)

I'm converting into wmv (that's the 'home' format for Media Player...the thing that comes with Windows for the technologically challenged)

I'll upload them and put the links for download somewhere tomorrow, after the Vinyl sale :)
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    ok ive only seen the first few minutes of this and it was awesome seeing frenz! BUT, what cracked me the hell UP was Evil Closet Monkey!!!!! :D hahahahahaha way to represent the pearl jam fans!!!!!! :D good stuff so far!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    I got them captured via .flv style! You don't need to encode them to another format to play them any better. They work perfectly with VLC Player 2.0.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1774/touringfansth4.jpg
  • UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Worked for me. Great film, I heard about it a while back but never bothered to watch it as wasn;t sure how good it'd be but I was plesently suprised. It was good to see a few venues featured, like Red Rocks and the Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne, a few more of that for the next one'd be great.
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
    Watched a few of these, they ARE working on my end, so i dunno whats up for others of ya. :(

Does ANYONE HAVE THE 2003 PRODUCTION?

I've asked this before, and would love to see the 2003 FILM (not sure if it was a TouringVans production, just know it exists) ... and now that the topic is hot, i'm asking again.

:D

Wow I'd love to get hold of this too, didn't know about it.

Oh and yeah it was a bit long but good none the less
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    MINDWIREUK wrote:
    Worked for me. Great film, I heard about it a while back but never bothered to watch it as wasn;t sure how good it'd be but I was plesently suprised. It was good to see a few venues featured, like Red Rocks and the Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne, a few more of that for the next one'd be great.

Thought it was weird that Red Rocks was featured, since they haven't played there since 95 or so?
    NERDS!
    Thought it was weird that Red Rocks was featured, since they haven't played there since 95 or so?

True they haven't but for someone who's never seen it I thought it was pretty cool. I love seeing the places PJ's played.
    My PJ shows:
    Jason has sent me a basic DVD with the clips (chapters but no menus).

I'll torrent it at Youkan probably from tonight, but if you need a copy, let me know and I'll B&P.. (I'll have copies for the people coming to the party on Saturday)
    pjbiz wrote:
    Party on Saturday? How come I was not aware of this.....
    How did the quality turn out by the way? I tried my best but only had time to put one main menu on it. Retirement has kept me busy....
    it's in London, you're in Brazil..that's probably why ;)
    already burned about 15 copies to take along :)

quality is excellent, there's chapters anyway so one can use that if not watching in one go.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Pegasus wrote:
    (I'll have copies for the people coming to the party on Saturday)

THANK YOU :D

Jason ... hope you're not finding retirement too stressful :rolleyes: :p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • memememe Posts: 4,693
    pjbiz wrote:
    (if you guys ever go to Mexico, check out a place called Peurto Escondido, just amazingly beautiful, decent surf, very cheap, we were living on the beach).

My favorite Italian director, Gabriele Salvatores, made a movie on that place. It's entitled Puerto Escondido :). Check it out :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • i just started watching this... and i now must stop... i just cant stand the voice over guy... and the use of the word "jamily" :p

jk... ill keep watching... its a cool idea... its fun to see all these fans! hopefully ill get on the next edition!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    pjbiz wrote:
    Retirement is tough, cant decide whether to surf more in brazil or check out those amazing lefts in Peru...

By the way, if any of you guys know anyone that is in the movie, please send them the link. I have the contact for most of them, but not all of them. I´m sure they would want to see it.

Take care.
    Jason

Oh decisions, decisions ... it's such a hard life :rolleyes: :p

So thanks to Pegasus got a copy of the dvd and so finally got to watch it ... thanks for putting it together was great to see so many familiar faces ... and :eek: I thought I'd got away with avoiding the camera in Dublin :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?