Milan 2014

AnnGAnnG Orlando Florida Posts: 6
Just throwing this out to the wind..... As luck would have it, my husband and I will be flying into Milan on the morning of the 6/20 show. I didn't know about the trip in time to try for 10c tickets.... (cursing... cursing...)

So... does anyone have 2 tickets that they would like to sell? Or... if you know of a place to buy tickets? (an Italiano stub hub maybe?)

We don't have to be super close (though that would be nice...)... we just want to be there.

If nothing else... I figured that if anyone on the planet could sympathize... it would be one of you. :)

Comments

• It's sold out but try twickets italy
    COYS!
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,877
    Milan is sold out??? That place is huge. Wow, it's gonna be fun being in the middle of that.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • AnnGAnnG Orlando Florida Posts: 6
    We have tickets :)
    Can't wait for Milan!
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    In 2012 when my wife and I decided to go to Europe on a last minute whim I was able to secure tix to the second night show in Berlin. While I paid way over what I would normally pay to see them it was worth it to me as I had never seen them in Europe before and wasn't sure when I would have the opportunity again. So if you're willing to pay extra then you should be able to find tix. Good luck!
  • Congrats on getting the tix
    COYS!
  • Hello,

I have 2 x tickets for Milan available if you are interested - they are not 10c though - unfortunately I cannot make it to Italy anymore :(

Here are the seat numbers etc:
    Entrata: INGRESSO 7, Settore: 2 Anello Rosso 238,
    Blocco: 2 Anello Rosso 238, Fila: 4, Posto: 22,23

Thanks
    Jenny
    Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, London 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Berlin 2010, Dublin 2017 (EV Solo), Pinkpop 2018, London 2022
  • Oh sorry, just saw you got tickets - enjoy it :)
    Berlin 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, London 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Berlin 2010, Dublin 2017 (EV Solo), Pinkpop 2018, London 2022
  • AnnGAnnG Orlando Florida Posts: 6

Hello,

I have 2 x tickets for Milan available if you are interested - they are not 10c though - unfortunately I cannot make it to Italy anymore :(

Here are the seat numbers etc:
    Entrata: INGRESSO 7, Settore: 2 Anello Rosso 238,
    Blocco: 2 Anello Rosso 238, Fila: 4, Posto: 22,23

Thanks
    Jenny

Thanks Jenny - Yes, we have tickets now, but thanks for posting. I hope you can find someone to buy the tickets from you. :)