Options

Framing Posters with Ticket Stubs

RedMoziRedMozi Posts: 36
edited March 2014 in The Porch
I'm in the process of framing all of my tour posters and would like to frame the ticket stubs with them as well. Was wondering if anyone had issues with the ticket stub bleeding onto the poster (as I don't think the ticket is printed on archival paper)? Would appreciate any opinions or observations folks might have. Thanks!
Missoula 2003/2005/2012
Denver 2006 (both shows)
George, WA 2006 (both shows)
LA 2009 (4 shows)
San Diego 2009
Chicago 2009 (both shows)
Noblesville 2010
Spokane 2013
Post edited by RedMozi on

Comments

• Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    The ones I have framed together end up being far apart. The tickets are matted in a different area than the poster, so shouldn't be an issue. DerbyDave is the master, though, so you could ask him!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    Just get it framed on a different part of the matting. The ink can fade on the tickets. This happens when it is displayed in an area with a lot of sun.
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    I think framing the ticket with the poster looks great IF it the ticket is matted. Just my opinion, but I don't care for the print jobs I have seen in which the ticket is just placed over the poster or just laying flat on the mat
  • Options
    jmsjms Posts: 243
    n the ones I had done the ticket and the poster are on different part of the matting. If I were a little smarter I would post some pics but there are plenty of examples in the one poster thread.