FS: Nine Inch Nails The Fragile 3LP *SOLD*

southpsouthp Posts: 265
edited March 2014 in Lost Dogs
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile 3LP Sleeve VG/ Records NM - asking $225

Very rare pressing of Nine Inch nails the Fragile 3LP. Hardly played records are NM, no visible scuffs. Jacket shows a few slight creases, but no rips or tears as records have been stored outside the cardboard. This is an original US pressing not one of those cheap red-vinyl bootlegs that have been circulating.

Nine Inch Nails ‎– The Fragile
Label: Nothing Records ‎– 0694904731
Format: 3 × Vinyl, LP, Album
Released: 21 Sep 1999

Payment through Paypal.
Buyer covers shipping from Canada.
Serious offers only please.

Post edited by southp on

Comments

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • southpsouthp Posts: 265
    I open to offers, but please no ridiculous low-ballers. This is a very rare album.
  • korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 914
    I just picked this up last week in my attempt to get all NIN catalog on vinyl(only 2 more to go!), definately not an easy find and a great album. Good luck in you sale.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • IC188161IC188161 Posts: 53
    I've been wanting this for years. Would you be interested in a trade for Vault 3 vinyl - Constitution Hall? Just thought I'd throw it out there. Don't have the extra cash right now. Thanks
    Replied to all PMs, but I'm still open to offers.
    Looks like I've got a deal with IC188161.

Thanks!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited October 2022
    QUESTION! 

I just put on my The Fragile LP and noticed it had white inner sleeves. Discogs says it should have black inner sleeves. 

I bought mine eons ago on eBay. Maybe I bought the US release that has white inner sleeves and it's only the European that had black?

I notice that yours @southp had white also. I'm guessing yours was not a bootleg... then mine should not be either. 

I WAS WORRIED FOR A SECOND I BOUGHT A BOOTLEG ALL THOSE EONS AGO

The color of the innersleeves is not pictured on Discogs, for the US relaase.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    My inner sleeves are poly lined white.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.