Is there anything I can help you with?

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    I think my modem my be going out. when I went to google it, I typed "signs of a failing....." Google auto-completed with "LIVER."

a) Is google trying to tell me something?

b) what about my modem?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141

Hi 'the juggler' I'm from Melbourne Australian which they are touring soon. I don't want to go into it to much idetail but here goes.....in 1994 I had front row tickets to see pearl jam, I was only 14 so it was my first concert & was so excited! The week before I had a boating accident in which I lost my thumb and use of my arm for a long time. Somehow on found out about it & sent me a signed poster wish me well. Anytime I was down or felt like giving up I looked at the poster & instantly it put a smile on my face. I am now 33 & have made a full recovery (minus a thumb). I would really love to speak/see anything to them to thank them because something as small as a signed poster changed my life! I'm not a weirdo obsessed fan & can email photos to prove the poster & my missing didget haha. Any help you could give me to try to ccontact them would be much appreciated. Thanks, Pete. My email address is Chevy10.pr@gmail.com

what is the condition of the thumb at this point?
    chinese-happy.jpg

Hi 'the juggler' I'm from Melbourne Australian which they are touring soon. I don't want to go into it to much idetail but here goes.....in 1994 I had front row tickets to see pearl jam, I was only 14 so it was my first concert & was so excited! The week before I had a boating accident in which I lost my thumb and use of my arm for a long time. Somehow on found out about it & sent me a signed poster wish me well. Anytime I was down or felt like giving up I looked at the poster & instantly it put a smile on my face. I am now 33 & have made a full recovery (minus a thumb). I would really love to speak/see anything to them to thank them because something as small as a signed poster changed my life! I'm not a weirdo obsessed fan & can email photos to prove the poster & my missing didget haha. Any help you could give me to try to ccontact them would be much appreciated. Thanks, Pete. My email address is Chevy10.pr@gmail.com

what is the condition of the thumb at this point?
    the condition of the thumb, please?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    what are the numbers for the next lottery drawing?

Thanks in advance.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:

what are the numbers for the next lottery drawing?

Thanks in advance.

only serious inquiries, here, mick.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    HEY, I'm serious. You asked a question and I answered.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Juggler, you're no help at all.... >:P
    ********************************************************************************************* image

Lady, this is the last time am going to tell you: RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!
    chinese-happy.jpg

It would like some help. I also sent you a pm telling you in greater detail. You never sent me a response back.
    :-<
    ********************************************************************************************* image

It would like some help. I also sent you a pm telling you in greater detail. You never sent me a response back.
    i have been overwhelmed with pms with the whole website switch, so i apologize.

to make it up to you, i would like to take you out for a nice seafood dinner.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    did you see me? i saw you.

i have been overwhelmed with pms with the whole website switch, so i apologize.

to make it up to you, i would like to take you out for a nice seafood dinner.
    Ok, I understand. I will accept your dinner invitation... ( if you're ever in my area )

:)
    bow chica wow wow

bow chica wow wow

I'm pretty sure that Mr. Juggler has a Mrs. Juggler....
    mikalina said:

bow chica wow wow

hey, it's the 90s

how soon can you change the board back to its waning glory of say 2008?

mickeyrat said:

how soon can you change the board back to its waning glory of say 2008?

funny thing is, people were pining for the good old days of 2003 back in 2008.

hahaha
    chinese-happy.jpg

mikalina said:

bow chica wow wow

hey, it's the 90s

That's too funny.... but its 2014 now
    ;)
    edited February 2014
    Thank you Juggler.... :-* ( 10c too )
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i can't get any youtube videos to play as the youtube screen is black, yesterday the screen it was static with some message. also, i been trying to download adobe flash player for months, it is way screwed. youtube would still play but the youtube videos where they play continously won't play.

youtube works from google chrome but not when opened through internet explorer

i am not feeling well, gotta go swim & have nearly no patience left as this fucker has started draining me
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    part of me feels like screaming as i throw this bastard out the window...smashing glass, the whole bit, on its way to a melting snow pile

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Dear Juggler,

what exactly happened to the forum. Was this the result of solar flares or some kind of nuclear war?

Thank you
    dearest juggler,

you are late

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

i can't get any youtube videos to play as the youtube screen is black, yesterday the screen it was static with some message. also, i been trying to download adobe flash player for months, it is way screwed. youtube would still play but the youtube videos where they play continously won't play.

youtube works from google chrome but not when opened through internet explorer

i am not feeling well, gotta go swim & have nearly no patience left as this fucker has started draining me

you gotta refresh your cookies, dude.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    rollings said:

Dear Juggler,

what exactly happened to the forum. Was this the result of solar flares or some kind of nuclear war?

Thank you

you guys need anything from wawa? i'm heading out in a bit....
    chinese-happy.jpg

rollings said:

Dear Juggler,

Thank you

you guys need anything from wawa? i'm heading out in a bit....
    OH yes,

red licorice please.

thank you.
    I like chocolate brown licorice too alot.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    edited March 2014
    Is there an "active topics" button on this new forum like the old one had??
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Ok where do you go on this now hideous board to find out where everybody's birthdays are listed??? Help please.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:

Ok where do you go on this now hideous board to find out where everybody's birthdays are listed??? Help please.

Peace

hello, and thank you for your question. please tell me who's birthday you are attempting to find.

thank you.
    chinese-happy.jpg