Options

For sale - beautiful signed EV photo with doodle FURTHER REDUCED

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
edited March 2014 in Lost Dogs
Many will recall the sales around 12-18 months ago when a collection was broken down and sold and was made up of countless wonderful signed pieces from skateboards, to guitars, to wine bottles, mics and posters etc....

Same seller is back and has asked to post a new piece he would like to re home. Please see photo below, same as last time - anyone with interest please PM me and I will connect you to discuss the deal. The price is now $500 and the item is located on the west coast of the states.

any questions please feel free to ask......it is mint condition
Post edited by pdalowsky on

Comments

• Options
    TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    Close up of sig?
  • Options
    That's pretty expensive for a signature!!!!
  • Options
    massimobemassimobe Posts: 310
    I recall this frame Paul
    -M-
  • Options
    will post better pictures,

where did you see this Mass?
  • Options
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Nice item for sure.
    $750 to rich for my blood though. If its decided to drop a little let me know ;)
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Paul what year is that photo from? 05? 00?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    im not entirely sure, I was thinking around 2006?

will get that confirmed asap
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    no rush Paul at all. very sweet photo and sig.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    edited January 2014
    The picture is from Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec Thu 15 September, 2005 :)

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    What a fantastic run of shows in 05' thought the whole long hair, no beard look was awesome as well!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetrios said:

The picture is from Bell Centre, Montreal, Quebec Thu 15 September, 2005 :)

Excellent thanks D
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    I knew I recognized that pic. Was at that show and 10club included it when you ordered the download of the show, along with others.

Shame they stopped doing that
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    jervin007 said:

I knew I recognized that pic. Was at that show and 10club included it when you ordered the download of the show, along with others.

Shame they stopped doing that

What an item!! Wish I went to med school instead.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    edited February 2014
    Yikes! $750? For a signature? There are thousands of items with signatures out there. Crazy. I wouldn't post that asking price for a friend. I would tell your friend to come out of hiding if they want to rip someone off that much.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    I was at Black Sabbath before Christmas in Belfast. Signed CDs were £50. Think you need to reduce the price of this by about $650.
  • Options

Yikes! $750? For a signature? There are thousands of items with signatures out there. Crazy. I wouldn't post that asking price for a friend. I would tell your friend to come out of hiding if they want to rip someone off that much.

It's a gorgeous item .... I don't see it as a rip off. More a valuable piece from a collection. If its not worth $750 it won't sell.

And anyone who does buy it will go into it with eyes wide open.....

Lets see, I know many people who bought from this seller before were delighted with what they got.
  • Options
    Should add its also professionally framed which presumably adds value ... I don't know how pricey that is in the states but I'm certain this would have been done very nicely indeed.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    edited February 2014
    pdalowsky said:

It's a gorgeous item .... I don't see it as a rip off. More a valuable piece from a collection. If its not worth $750 it won't sell.

Lets see, I know many people who bought from this seller before were delighted with what they got.
    I agree, but $750 is just crazy to display an autograph. I just don't understand it at all, and I know nobody cares if I do or don't. Ed is not a god and he put as much thought/care into that signature as he does when he chews gum (none). I just don't get autographs that are not obtained in person. Ed might have been on his way to the bathroom for all we know and stopped to sign it in the hall. That's worth money?
  • Options
    Bump
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options

pdalowsky said:

I agree, but $750 is just crazy to display an autograph. I just don't understand it at all, and I know nobody cares if I do or don't. Ed is not a god and he put as much thought/care into that signature as he does when he chews gum (none). I just don't get autographs that are not obtained in person. Ed might have been on his way to the bathroom for all we know and stopped to sign it in the hall. That's worth money?
    To be honest I get what you say entirely. I understand that viewpoint - I wouldn't agree with it but I see where you are coming from. Some say the same about picks - they are not worth collecting unless they were given straight by the band

Each to their own
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    :)
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    A get what you pay for bump!!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    edited February 2014
    I don't understand why people buy and sell signatures. It seems to me it would only be worth something as a souvenir of a memory if you were there to get the signature yourself!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Great signature and doodle here, Paul!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    justam said:

I don't understand why people buy and sell signatures. It seems to me it would only be worth something as a souvenir of a memory if you were there to get the signature yourself!

For you maybe, I love sigs and I would love to own this one but I don't have the cash for it.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Bump,

if interested, maybe throw in an offer?
  • Options
    reduced to $650, this is a fairly large piece too, I think around 16 x 24
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,304
    I wish this was mine!