Options

I don't like this new message board

123457»

Comments

• Options
    IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    chadwick said:

i am pretty pleased now that the search function is back on. oh there are still issues buzzing around but whatever

for some reason not all threads and posts are popping up when searched for. Anyone know why that is?
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282

Well, I've been jailed. It's been fun everybody. This board is a fucking mess... been nice getting to know a lot of you... take care.

9 out of 10 people have been arrested in jailed within their lifetime

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    edited February 2014
    gave up some control about avatars for people whos name shall not be spoken? Bullshit.

PISS POOR REPLACEMENT OF SOMETHING THAT WASNT BROKEN TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Well, I've been jailed. It's been fun everybody. This board is a fucking mess... been nice getting to know a lot of you... take care.

miss your wisdom

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"