Clash of Clans

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    Learned about the "2x2 in-wall attack rule" the hard way. Was just attacked by 3 people. Two people launched attacks from inside my walls! Didn't know that was possible.
    Correction made.

Still won all the battles though! Ha! Suckers!
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    mca - you've gone from lowly Private to Master Warrior in like a week. While I continue to build walls and move things around. Still haven't gotten the nerve to attack yet! :)) Apparently, my clan is Quaker! ;)
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    still haven't found how to add friends in this yet

still haven't found how to add friends in this yet

I think you have to do it through Gamecenter.
    2015 Central Park

jlaustin said:

mca - you've gone from lowly Private to Master Warrior in like a week. While I continue to build walls and move things around. Still haven't gotten the nerve to attack yet! :)) Apparently, my clan is Quaker! ;)

Hahahahaha!! Yeah, I have llike 800 trophies from really doing nothing! I've only attacked 3 people....ever. It's all from defense.

jlaustin said:

How do I see your camp? I think I did it one time, but can't remember how...

Never mind - I figured it out. Your camp looks really fortified. I've got some work to do!

got MCA listed as a friend...not where is this friends button...it's not on the right side of my screen, i just see shop, settings, and the village editor.

jlaustin said:

How do I see your camp? I think I did it one time, but can't remember how...

Never mind - I figured it out. Your camp looks really fortified. I've got some work to do!

got MCA listed as a friend...not where is this friends button...it's not on the right side of my screen, i just see shop, settings, and the village editor.

They recently moved it with the last update. It's now under the trophy icon on the lower left side. There is a friends tab at the top.
    Nice looking camp Weekapaug!
    You guys should re-build your Clan Castle so we can make a clan and f people up! image
    jlaustin said:

You're camp is looking good too jlaustin! Dem walls look tough!
    I"m not sure how you've not been attacked yet. I know you are attacked by people at similar trophy levels...but when I was 20, I had a bunch of jerks trying to get my goods! image
    finally found it....ya, i need to rebuild it...I think when it gets destroyed you need to build it again. I'll need to build a wall around that somehow
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    The clan I'm in is BEGE9210, I'm redshirtmike in there. Feel free to look me up or request to join if you want.

finally found it....ya, i need to rebuild it...I think when it gets destroyed you need to build it again. I'll need to build a wall around that somehow

I didn't realize you need to rebuild it if it gets destroyed. I have mine hidden away in the far corner. I figure if anyone destroys my camp, they probably won't have enough time to get over there and destroy it too.

....so far...
    edited January 2014
    I'll rebuild my castle, hopefully should have enough coins. So you can move the castle? I can't add any more walls until upgrade town hall, but it is really expensive now.

Edit- rebuilt and moved castle behind strong walls where town hall is. I would love to join/create a PJ clan! Let me know, but don't be disappointed if I am bad fighter! ;)
    Post edited by jlaustin on
    2015 Central Park

jlaustin said:

I'll rebuild my castle, hopefully should have enough coins. So you can move the castle? I can't add any more walls until upgrade town hall, but it is really expensive now.

Edit- rebuilt and moved castle behind strong walls where town hall is. I would love to join/create a PJ clan! Let me know, but don't be disappointed if I am bad fighter! ;)

Once I get enough $ I'll make a PJ clan. I think it costs like 40k gold to make a clan...
    Just made a PJ board clan "PJammin". I sent invites to those on my friends list. Join up! :D
    Joined! Thanks for setting it up! I have a lot of troops, so feel free to request them! They are doing anything at my place! :))
    2015 Central Park

• My clan name is Clifford Foster I have zero idea what I'm doing either.. Add me folks..
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/

My clan name is Clifford Foster I have zero idea what I'm doing either.. Add me folks..

Your clan or your username?
    We have a PJ clan called "PJammin". There are 3 of us in it now. You can join if you'd like!
    Yea! More PJammin clan members! I can't play tonight - left my iPad at work! :fp: Can't imagine how many people have attacked me by now! :))
    2015 Central Park

jlaustin said:

Yea! More PJammin clan members! I can't play tonight - left my iPad at work! :fp: Can't imagine how many people have attacked me by now! :))

I just looked at your village.

Very much flattened! LOL!!
    Really - nooooooooo! Damn - I'm gonna send Russ Cohle out to mess with some Barbarians and Goblins!

I will get my revenge - tomorrow! :))
    2015 Central Park

jlaustin said:

Really - nooooooooo! Damn - I'm gonna send Russ Cohle out to mess with some Barbarians and Goblins!

I will get my revenge - tomorrow! :))

Let me know if you need any troops.
    Just know...my troops are good at dying. Hahahahaha!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    I played it for awhile recently, but gave up. It was too much waiting around for builders to complete stuff for me. I would go days where I just opened the app long enough to start the builder on something and then not go back for 24 hours until it was done. I didn't see the point in it.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I've gotten to the point where everything takes 5-10 days to upgrade. It does kind of suck, but since I don't have a ton of free time, it's nice to check it maybe 2-3 times a day, attack maybe 1-2 times then put it down until the next day. I thought it would suck more as I got more into it, but it's still a lot of fun, and prob spend maybe 15-30 mins a day on it now.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    Yeah, I had one of my guys built an outhouse and here we are three months later and I need to buy 42 gems at 14.99 to complete it. Damn union workers.

(I wondered how and why this game/app got some much attention and was free...I wonder how many people bought gems after getting sick of waiting.)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Joined the PJammin clan..
    Im just realizing that perhaps once you're defeated, all your shit just regenerates? it said I was defeated, but everything looked fine...tons of gravestones in my yard...and much of my loot was missing. F-me.
    And do the troops not fight in defense?
    I gotta reorganize.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Hey JP. All your stuff will regenerate with the exception of the Clan Castle. As long as you can keep the attackers to less than 50% destruction of your base, you'll "win". Yeah, you gotta watch your sheid and plan things based off of it. When my sheild is about to go down, I'll spend a lot of my money on some upgrade beforehand so some jerkwad doesn't come and take it. hahaha
    And, no. You're army won't defend
    I gotta save up for a lvl 7 town hall. I think it takes like 1.2 million gold or something. It's going to a) take forever to mine that much and b) keep jerks from stealing my savings until I get that high.
    haha, yeah I recently noticed that my shield kept running out at about 3am, and attacks would be inevitable.
    My next upgrades are looking bleak. for a week or so i wasnt getting attacked and had tons of resources. But the last few days theyve been coming for my popcorn! That level 7 town hall is gonna take awhile!
    Welcome, Jonny! You will be co-leader of our glorious clan soon! Right, MCA?! <:-P
    2015 Central Park

• Da kid just started playing for two weeks ready to join a clan at level 4 just waiting to max everything out before moving up to level 5 town hall my name is Da Kid17
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II