2»

Comments

• Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    Riot Act:Love Boat Captain.Cropduster.Ghost.I Am Mine.Thumbing My Way
    I want to thank everybody for the awesome participation in this poll
  • Options
    veddertownveddertown Scotland Posts: 5,260
    Vitalogy:Nothingman.Tremor Christ.Not For You.Sin The Black Circle.Last Exit
    I actually think Hank is one of the more intellectual members here. He has a level of dignity that I respect and a great perspective of life. Sure he posts a ton of video links that some people say is too much and he posts about things that have the ability to become incendiary at times but it's not him who lights the fuse. A forum is a place for debate and he uses that pretty well on the whole. If people thought more for a moment before posting threads wouldn't spiral out of control or become disrespectful. Hank once bored me a little with some of his posts but I understand him a lot more now and he is a great guy. The forum needs characters and he certainly qualifies. Jumping all over peoples mistakes is pretty immature.
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • Options
    Vitalogy:Nothingman.Tremor Christ.Not For You.Sin The Black Circle.Last Exit
    oysterjar said:

GS163319 said:

Poncier said:

Lightning Bolt listed in reverse order.

As are a few others. This Hank guy is not one of the more intellectual members of the fanbase...
    Why do people act this way? If you don't like it go somewhere else. Stop belittling the faithful.
    ...^ and it begins

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Ten:Release.Deep.Garden.Porch.Oceans

You were one of the reasons I finally paid and became a member. I wanted to vote in your polls and see the results. Thank you.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    karmadefectkarmadefect Posts: 806
    edited January 2014
    Ten:Release.Deep.Garden.Porch.Oceans
    Had you included Sometimes to the No code 5 than I would have picked No Code.
    I love the bang you get from Sometimes going into Hail, hail.
    As it is I'll go with Ten.
    Post edited by karmadefect on
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Options

I actually think Hank is one of the more intellectual members here. He has a level of dignity that I respect and a great perspective of life. Sure he posts a ton of video links that some people say is too much and he posts about things that have the ability to become incendiary at times but it's not him who lights the fuse. A forum is a place for debate and he uses that pretty well on the whole. If people thought more for a moment before posting threads wouldn't spiral out of control or become disrespectful. Hank once bored me a little with some of his posts but I understand him a lot more now and he is a great guy. The forum needs characters and he certainly qualifies. Jumping all over peoples mistakes is pretty immature.

thanks bud that really means a lot, you are a pretty great person yourself
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

You were one of the reasons I finally paid and became a member. I wanted to vote in your polls and see the results. Thank you.

wow, thanks a lot
  • Options

Had you included Sometimes to the No code 5 than I would have picked No Code.
    I love the bang you get from Sometimes going into Hail, hail.
    As it is I'll go with Ten.

tough call between Sometimes and Off He Goes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrTNxsNtNnY
  • Options
    aennilaennil Posts: 415
    No Code:Hail, Hail.Who You Are.In My Tree Smile.Off He Goes
    cdysinge said:

how cool!