I don't like this new message board

Comments

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    yes some of the new features are fine & dandy. there was no need for the change.
    this is common knowledge to them though, they always change things up every year or every couple years.
    there have been some wonderful schemes on here that have been shit canned for no darn reason other than
    so called progress
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Idris said:

chadwick said:

Idris said:

Is the search function working for everyone? I'm having trouble searching for older threads.

i have tried looking for known threads, no such luck. im not one to complain all that offend but this here is something terrible! this is not worth $40 a year. although i love the 45 rpm record the $40 gets me. i just can't see leaving this place. but i am for sure not into this new look & features.
    I like some of the new features, still not digging the color scheme.

The mobile site is really poorly done, I'm on windows phone, perhaps its different on IOS and android.

you don't have as many options on the mobile version as you do on the 'full version', it's a really 'dumbed down' version of the site...so when I'm on my phone, I actually just go to the 'full site'. (pretty sure you can scroll to the bottom of the page and it will give you the option of full site or mobile version
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    RKCNDY said:

Idris said:

chadwick said:

Idris said:

Is the search function working for everyone? I'm having trouble searching for older threads.

i have tried looking for known threads, no such luck. im not one to complain all that offend but this here is something terrible! this is not worth $40 a year. although i love the 45 rpm record the $40 gets me. i just can't see leaving this place. but i am for sure not into this new look & features.
    I like some of the new features, still not digging the color scheme.

The mobile site is really poorly done, I'm on windows phone, perhaps its different on IOS and android.

you don't have as many options on the mobile version as you do on the 'full version', it's a really 'dumbed down' version of the site...so when I'm on my phone, I actually just go to the 'full site'. (pretty sure you can scroll to the bottom of the page and it will give you the option of full site or mobile version
    ya cool, that's what I'm doing now,

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    Glad I'm not alone. I like some of the features but it is more difficult to navigate and looks like crap.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Grey would have been better than this WHITE!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    about 10 years ago they had a function where you could change the color of the board to your liking. that should have been the only change they should have made.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    I'm starting to settle in with the changes but still wish it wasn't so bright. It's such a shocking contrast from the previous board, I think that is part of the problem. It still hurts my eyes though
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    Try doing a member search. Ain't happening as far as I can tell.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    What in the hell is going on here?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211

not much...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    I thought it was 1/20 but my membership renews on 1/31. The message board was one of the main reasons I've kept renewing.

Significant changes need to happen in the next 22 days. The ticket lottery and now this ....

If not, so be it. 10C has provided many benefits in the past and I'm thankful for the shows I've seen because of them.

If anything, this may lead to an increase in my work productivity

:D
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    Jason P said:

I thought it was 1/20 but my membership renews on 1/31. The message board was one of the main reasons I've kept renewing.

Significant changes need to happen in the next 22 days. The ticket lottery and now this ....

If not, so be it. 10C has provided many benefits in the past and I'm thankful for the shows I've seen because of them.

If anything, this may lead to an increase in my work productivity

:D

same here...mine is up on the 24th... not sure what to do since the last time 10C helped me with tickets, Bush was still in office.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    RKCNDY said:

=))
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

they just show us the way to the exit..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    edited January 2014
    Edit
    RKCNDY said:

funny!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Yup, this still sucks balls. :-L
    ELITIST FUK
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I'm too old to understand change, why bother :-q
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    People are afraid of change. Period.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Losiento said:

People are afraid of change. Period.

~O)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    It's horrid on the mobile, check it out,
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Well, I've been jailed. It's been fun everybody. This board is a fucking mess... been nice getting to know a lot of you... take care.
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    what is "jailed"?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    what is a "vanilla whatever & whatnot" that folks use to create a brand new site/message board or chat room? i have heard that the vanilla whatnot & whatever is for starting out in this realm... yep, for starting out & building from there.

generic as frig? could be
    irritating as all frig? totally

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    there are several paranormal threads on this site. if you dial in paranormal you get a big fat fuck you zero. unbelievable

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    What's going on?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Do you think someone's nephew made a convincing sell that he was an expert web designer?
    I just tried the forums on my desktop, about 5% of the forums is cut off on the left side of the screen, anyone else have that issue?